• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon Alpha Version

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Spanish Version:
Spoiler:

Very nice people, I want to leave the project I have been working for a long time but recently I take a very big impulse and my desire to work in it also shot up, I hope it is to your likingAnother try to make a digimon hack

~DIGIMON ALPHA VERSION~

History:
Spoiler:

Characteristics:
-At least 151 Digimon Playable in the first BETA.

- Medal system replaced by Badges to the merit

-There are no captures, to obtain new Digimon, DigiEggs will be exchanged for specific items in a "Store".

-FanService for those who know the franchise

-Explore known locations of Anime and manga

- Known characters of the anime and new to know

- Balanced combat system suitable for pvp

SCANS:​
Spoiler:
SCREENS 16/4/19:
Spoiler:

Gifs​
Spoiler:

Videos:​
VIDEO 16/4/19:

Progress BETA 1:
-Battle Sprites 70%
-Maps 85%
-OW Sprites 30%
-Scripts 70%

CREDITS:​
Spoiler:

Downloads:

Well nothing, for now this is all, if someone is interested in trying the Alfa tell me your experience and I accept both criticism and advice, see in every right to comment. Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Is it just in Spanish? Some of us are from parts of the world like Africa etc where Spanish is not spoken. I myself can speak 5 languages but not Spanish and I cannot play a game if I can't understand it, follow and understanding a story in a game is very important to me. If it's in English, I will definitely give it a go.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
I do not rule out the possibility of translating it in the future

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
well it looks cool but sadly i'm not spanish... hope you really do translate it to english.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
This looks pretty cool! If there's ever an english release I'll be sure to check it out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
This is so cool! I love how well you made this. I hope you can update it to the complete version!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Cool stuff. Loving the transparent textbox. Keep it up.

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
Years
Why is the Spanish hacking community strong? I REALLY wanna see more stuff like this. Watching this like a hawk now for the next release!

Back