• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
this is awesome. Keep up the good work can't wait till you guys finish it, I'll be sure to play it!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
[The 13 000th Visitor]
Oh, nothing out of normal, this thread is more Topic-Chat, than other thing, i'm sorry for say this, but i think, is the true.
Well, the hack are regular in my opinion...
But don't desist...
Try to be, better, everyday.
Hehe. And please, make me a favor, dont maintain this thread with phrases like "I might have an update soon"
"One image say much more than 1000 words ^^"
I wish the best luck in your hack!
See you!

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
sorry long time no see megiddo if you want to send me a list of all the staff i'll invite them to the dev forums... it need to be updated though lol.. I just need them to pm lasthand or admin there and ill make them staff

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Wow a bank. Thats nice and I dont believe that somethin like that would be hard. I say that cause you probably used the scripts of buying to get an item for depositing and the scripts of selling for withdrawl but altered, right?

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Ow spriting is going good. I have a couple of the fakemon sprites. My music editor might be on today and tomorrow I'm going to ask makunouchi for maps. I think I'll try to get a few new tiles in today.

Back