• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Im not shiny hunting anymore in my games. Just training my pokemon...
So I wont be hunting my Buizel and Growlithe.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Im not shiny hunting anymore in my games. Just training my pokemon...
So I wont be hunting my Buizel and Growlithe.
You're such a letdown, you pathetic little worm. You shall never show your face here ever, ever again. If you do, the Shiny mafia shall cut your face off and go to that um shark aquarium place and I guess feed it to them cause obviously I'm just messing with you. :P
We all need a break now and then, and I'm certain you'll look for them again at some point in the future. ^_^ I'd love to take a break, but my work is never done. ;)

Well, I finished Sp. Attack training my Roselia, and said goodbye to Ralts for now, because I have 10 days to get 6 shinies ready for battle. Quite daunting, but I know what Pokemon I'm going after for speed, and I have been, and I WILL get it shiny. :| Because I'll be frequenting this patch alot. And it's sorta a cool shiny, and the Pokemon itself is a little overlooked IMO but has a bit of potential, and will be almost unstoppable with a little help from it's friends.

Good luck everyone!
-Delibird's Dastradly Deliveries

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I'm also taking a break on Diamond, just to train my Pokemon... Including Kaboom. *huggles Kaboom teh Shiny Voltorb* I SUPPOSE I'd keep on RSing for Zapdos, buuttt, Ineed a break.

I'll take a break for only 7-15 days, then I'll be back..

Zapdos... for him, 16th day of RSing, I think he's gonna come soon... I just sense it. n_n

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well last night I came close to getting Starly. Story is, that I brought down my minimum hunting chain from 40 to 30. I got 30 Starlys chained and began hunting. I used a total of 20 Max Repels before finally slipping up and encountering a Staravia directly behind me. I have come to realise that using the Radar to find shinies is still hard, so I shouldn't waste time, and just concentrate on my shiny team. So for now I'm back to Bagon before moving on to Roselia, followed by either Slowpoke or Spiritomb.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I found my fourth pokeradar shiny yesterday, a shinx :)
piccys

Magnemite 1
Magnemite1

Magnemite 2
Magnemite 2

Surskit
Surskit

Shinx
Shinx

I got sick of having my cubone chains broke yesterday, so i decided to chain shinx for a while cause while i have a shiny luxio, that was a traded pokemon and i wanted a female shinx of my own(the luxio is male).

So i started chaining and on the 38th shinx i found the shiny patch, suprised because i didn't expect to see it yet, i walked into the patch and started the battle with shiny shinx, i switched ampahros out for my scizor, false swiped it then caught it in a timer ball, it's female like i wanted, but it has intimidate and i wanted rivalry, but a shiny is a shiny eh?

I kept the chain going up to 81 after i caught the shinx but i didn't find another one, however i'm happy with just the one for now.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well done, you. I was at a wedding pretty much all day yesterday so I didn't get any hunting done. However I did manage to write an AC/DC parody song. I'd post it if anyone was interested but it may be a little too disgusting. (Same kind of humor as my recent sprite comic.) Besides I don't even think posting parody songs is possble on this forum.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Oh yeah. XD

I've been training Kaboom all day yesterday, and I got him up to 198 speed EVs so far... it's hard, I was training for speed on level 2 starly. XP
I'm also Shiny hunting here, I'm radaring the starlys, and also EV training Kaboom at the same time, so it works for me. ^^ I haven't trained in a CENTURY, so this is quite enjoyable for me. It is also my first time EV training.

No shiny Zapdos. D= Bummer, eh?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone.

I'm going to resume hunting for a shiny Cyndaquil on Emerald. LOL, I think I should win an award for "Most Shiny Starters Hunted At One Time"!

In Diamond, I'm tired of the fact that the particular shiny I'm chaining for is Rare, and I can't seem to get my chains above 35, so I'm just going to try to get a shiny Shinx. Yes, I'm that desperate. But unlike most people, I'll do something intelligent and have Adamant, Rash, and Lonely Synchronize pokemon at the front of my party. Good luck, everyone.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
You're such a letdown, you pathetic little worm. You shall never show your face here ever, ever again. If you do, the Shiny mafia shall cut your face off and go to that um shark aquarium place and I guess feed it to them cause obviously I'm just messing with you. :P
We all need a break now and then, and I'm certain you'll look for them again at some point in the future. ^_^ I'd love to take a break, but my work is never done. ;)

Well, I finished Sp. Attack training my Roselia, and said goodbye to Ralts for now, because I have 10 days to get 6 shinies ready for battle. Quite daunting, but I know what Pokemon I'm going after for speed, and I have been, and I WILL get it shiny. :| Because I'll be frequenting this patch alot. And it's sorta a cool shiny, and the Pokemon itself is a little overlooked IMO but has a bit of potential, and will be almost unstoppable with a little help from it's friends.

Good luck everyone!
-Delibird's Dastradly Deliveries

LMAO! LOL. Yea I do need a break cause its been hard to find these 2.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Really it reminds me of my own looking for a shiny Charmander and Magnemite.... it just goes on and on and on and on and on.... and on.
We've all had these moments.

I had one horrendous day.My parents fought most of the time. I haven't played Pokemon at all, but I do have a chain of like 24 of the Pokemon I'm training with. When I can't write down my EVs, I remove the EXP. Share from Roselia. I'm around half-done with Speed. I really want to move to Larvitar. But I also want to get this one particular Pokemon shiny. It's smooth. It's weird. It's "Hammertime". ^_^

Good luck everyone (cuz I don't have any pro tempor I suppose)

-DDD

@DP:
Yeah, it's harder than it looks. I consider you my friendly rival. :P :) You have a shiny Gliscor. :( I can't train with it cuz I have no shinies that are defensive. >.< So it'll have to wait until later.
I need to embrace the Macho Brace....

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Bagon is being secretive again, so I'm gonna skip ahead to Roselia. They're common in the Trophy Garden. Don't worry, DDD. It's gonna play a different role in my team than yours.

Braden: GL. You're gonna need it. I found a shiny Dratini once in the LG Safari Zone but it ran. I was literally foaming at the mouth and cursing for a solid half-hour.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
heya :) im xxArMaGeDdOn i joined this forum cos' ive been looking for shiny voltorb for ages and i think completing a pokedex of them with u guys would be sweet :)

Ive never had a shiny before, theres a first time for everthing ;) i hope you let me take part in this

xxArMaGeDdOn,

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Maybe when I have a team.

Anyway, funny story. Last night I went Underground to search for Arceus Plates when I came across a place where I found a buried sphere. Then I found out that this was the place where I buried unwanted spheres about a month and a half ago and completely forgot about them. So now, half my Underground bag contains a motherload of, lol, Size 99 Spheres. Then I went to my Secret Base where I had buried rarer ones, so I have at least one Size 99 for each type of Sphere.

No luck with the hunt yet. I may or may not switch back to Bagon soon since Salamence is more valued in my team idea than Roserade.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Well, my training for Antoinette (the shiny Roserade now) is done, and she rests at Lv. 50. It was funny, it was killing the Rich Kid's Lv. 55 Luxio at Lv. 45. XD

Now onto my next shiny to train. It'll probably be evident, but I'm not revealing what it is just yet. I've been eager to do it, because there's alot of chainable Pokemon I'd love to have shiny.

Oh, but this is by far not as easy as it looks. Sure, you get 3 or 4, but you might as well not hold your breath, because if it were really going at that rate, I'd have about 6 more by now....
I did get a chain of 32 of my Speed EV Pokemon but got careless and tired. It gets very.... tense when it gets that high, because if something breaks the chain, you have to start alllll ooover again. And has anyone noticed this takes a while to do to get back up there?
= /

Good luck yawl.
-DDD

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
I wanna be in this club , I have heaps of shinies 'cuz I trade a lot (1500+ trades in my Diamond version)

Back