• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar06's Trade Shop (Trading Shinies, Events, and many more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yo Tyranitar06! Is there anything you would be interested in my shop for your Shiny Type: Null?

Spoiler:

I'll look into it now... :D

Years
Yo Tyranitar06! Is there anything you would be interested in my shop for your Shiny Type: Null?

Spoiler:

Just checked and I was immediately attracted with the shiny dewpider on a lure ball :) is that okay with you? and when can you trade? :D

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Just checked and I was immediately attracted with the shiny dewpider on a lure ball :) is that okay with you? and when can you trade? :D

Of course that's okay! Sounds great. I can trade now, just let me clone the lil guy first. :D

Years
Of course that's okay! Sounds great. I can trade now, just let me clone the lil guy first. :D

Okay me too haha I'll clone it then, wait the dewpider is redis right? Thanks. Good thing I can trade now, originally I can't. I got home haha please wait I may need to reset my router as well, our internet has been unpredictable for the past few days

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Okay me too haha I'll clone it then, wait the dewpider is redis right? Thanks. Good thing I can trade now, originally I can't. I got home haha please wait I may need to reset my router as well, our internet has been unpredictable for the past few days

And yeah, the Dewpider is fully redistributable lol. Let me know when you're ready to trade! Still cloning myself lol.

rhydon91

THE Pokemon Master
Years
Hello there!

I have a Shiny Alolan Raticate I'd like to trade and didn't know if you were interested? It's a male, in a Premier Ball, Docile nature, Alert to Sounds, Level 54, Ability Gluttony and untouched since capture. I caught it, so it's 100% legit. I don't want it cause I already have one.

Let me know. Thanks!

Years
Hello there!

I have a Shiny Alolan Raticate I'd like to trade and didn't know if you were interested? It's a male, in a Premier Ball, Docile nature, Alert to Sounds, Level 54, Ability Gluttony and untouched since capture. I caught it, so it's 100% legit. I don't want it cause I already have one.

Let me know. Thanks!

Yeah sure I am interested :) I remember that you want gardevoir right? Well I'll receive one soon want to trade with it? And oh BTW do you want a clone for the raticate? Thank you :)

rhydon91

THE Pokemon Master
Years
Yeah sure I am interested :) I remember that you want gardevoir right? Well I'll receive one soon want to trade with it? And oh BTW do you want a clone for the raticate? Thank you :)

Yes I do want Gardevoir. Do you have any idea when you'll get her? No rush or anything, I am just asking for curiosity's sake. And yes, if its not too much trouble, I would like a clone, but if it is, I don't need one.

Years
Yes I do want Gardevoir. Do you have any idea when you'll get her? No rush or anything, I am just asking for curiosity's sake. And yes, if its not too much trouble, I would like a clone, but if it is, I don't need one.

I think later? Haha I'll just notify you. Yes I'll clone your mon so you won't lose anything :)

Years
Hello there!

Let me know. Thanks!

Hey there! I got the gardevoir and it's good competitively. Moon Ball/Timid/4 Perfect IVs/EV trained :) just wondering when can we trade. I can't trade at our usual time this Friday evening (your time). Maybe Evening times this weekend (saturday or sunday GMT -6 (CST)) ? Thank you, will keep you posted :)

rhydon91

THE Pokemon Master
Years
Hey there! I got the gardevoir and it's good competitively. Moon Ball/Timid/4 Perfect IVs/EV trained :) just wondering when can we trade. I can't trade at our usual time this Friday evening (your time). Maybe Evening times this weekend (saturday or sunday GMT -6 (CST)) ? Thank you, will keep you posted :)

Moon Ball is a nice touch, I really like that! Unless something comes up, I can be available most any time! Set a time and date and I'll be there.

Years
Moon Ball is a nice touch, I really like that! Unless something comes up, I can be available most any time! Set a time and date and I'll be there.

How about this friday or weekend nights? 9 pm onwards your time? Well sorry for the late time we are from different sides of the globe haha I'll be online at those times

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey again! What would you be interested in from my shop for your Adamant Cosmoem and your Modest Lunala? (: I could do 1 Event Shiny for both, or 2 Events for both, or 2 Shinies for both, or 1 Event and 1 Shiny, etc. hahaha.

Years
Hey again! What would you be interested in from my shop for your Adamant Cosmoem and your Modest Lunala? (: I could do 1 Event Shiny for both, or 2 Events for both, or 2 Shinies for both, or 1 Event and 1 Shiny, etc. hahaha.

Hey there!! Yep I didn't saw this quickly due to the page transition :D Thanks for letting me know. I like Ricky the Machamp and that redis shiny Mareanie you have. Is that okay with you? Thanks :) oh and when will you be up for trade?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
Is your Greninja Max EVs aswell or is it just IVs? If so, can you trade me your shiny greninja for shiny tapu koko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back