• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters Cards HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone, I happen to be checking around about my cards... I have original Japanese pocket monsters cards in Japanese and maybe a few in English... they are in pretty mint conditions and all.

But the reason im writing this post is because my cards are numbered in the lower right side f the card, I've been reading and searching everywhere but haven't seen NONE with this numeration in the lower right side of the card.

Any ideas? The cards where bought in Japan in the typical Pokemon cards package and they are Illustrated by:
- Atsuko Nishido (these have a circle in the lower right side),
- Sumiyoshi Kizuki (drawn cartoonish),
- Mitsuhiro Arita (these have a circle in the lower right side),
- Ken Sugimori (some are numbered as I explained above, other have a circle, and others a diamond shape, and some say says @1995, 96, 98 nintendo, creatures, GAMEFREAK, @1999-2000 Wizards),
- Shin-ichi Yoshida (these have a star in the lower right side),
- Kagemaru Himena (also have a diamond and says @1995, 96, 98 nintendo, creatures, GAMEFREAK, @1999-2000 Wizards).

**Almost forgot that I also have two tokens, one is silver holo of Lugia and the other pink holo of Chansey.

If anyone can help I will appreciate it! Thanks for your time and reading this madness haha

Years
Hi everyone, I happen to be checking around about my cards... I have original Japanese pocket monsters cards in Japanese and maybe a few in English... they are in pretty mint conditions and all.

But the reason im writing this post is because my cards are numbered in the lower right side f the card, I've been reading and searching everywhere but haven't seen NONE with this numeration in the lower right side of the card.

Any ideas? The cards where bought in Japan in the typical Pokemon cards package and they are Illustrated by:
- Atsuko Nishido (these have a circle in the lower right side),
- Sumiyoshi Kizuki (drawn cartoonish),
- Mitsuhiro Arita (these have a circle in the lower right side),
- Ken Sugimori (some are numbered as I explained above, other have a circle, and others a diamond shape, and some say says @1995, 96, 98 nintendo, creatures, GAMEFREAK, @1999-2000 Wizards),
- Shin-ichi Yoshida (these have a star in the lower right side),
- Kagemaru Himena (also have a diamond and says @1995, 96, 98 nintendo, creatures, GAMEFREAK, @1999-2000 Wizards).

**Almost forgot that I also have two tokens, one is silver holo of Lugia and the other pink holo of Chansey.

If anyone can help I will appreciate it! Thanks for your time and reading this madness haha

Please repost your question in the linked thread with photos uploaded as attachments, thanks!

Sounds like you have normal Japanese cards but it's a bit hard to decipher from the frantic descriptions.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391704

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back