• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
its a great idea omega. like so the phykick points allow you to teleport if you have enough and the way you get enough is by beating trainers. i see nice idea dude
and omega if you want me to be the co owner i got knowledge of eventing i can fix mistakes in grammer and all that. thats if you want me to. and ill do everything to help this project along

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I can help you, I'm pretty good when it comes to eventing, I can remap some of your maps, and I can help you insert the music (it's my favorite part!).

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
nice update og really like the first room i can help you i can fix grammar mistakes find some serious bugs in the game and i'm good at eventing and i can probably fix some small bugs.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Great update OG, I really love the originality in the gym design.

And I believe that I could help you as co-founder, you know most of my skills, though in the end, the decision is entirely yours.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Great Update, the gym looks great.
Hey, I can help you with CO-FOUNDER i working on RMXP 2 years. Please and i also can fix NPCS i can draw it.

Atomic Reactor

1st page.
try it out :P
hopefully we will see the 2nd one soon though ^_^

Atomic Reactor

They aren't a huge necessity.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright now. As I said, I need co-founder, right?
I have two choice right now:
ShinyLugia249
Yuoman

But problaly the I'll need ShinyLugia249 since I know both of them well and I know they have the talent to be my co-founder. But, Yuoman not often online, instead, ShinyLugia has much time to manage my game. So, he will be my CO-FOUNDER!

Welcome to the team!!

Well, no update right now since there is just few reply from the last update. But update release soon.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks for assingning me as co-finder! I'll try to help out with the development of Pokemon Raptor as much as possible!

Back