• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unmade Bed (4th and 5th Gen)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
You said that you would donate to my shop? Can i have DOEL Deoxys, Tyranitar EVd by me OT Death flawless IVs Adamant HP252 ATT32 SP DEF 224 and your IV shiny squirtle? or if you cant do a shiny, your yamega? thank you so much for donating to my shop its much appreciated :)

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
you can only trade in 4th gen? In 4th gen all i got is an EVd politoad. :/
but the squirtle and deoxys are good to go.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
you can only trade in 4th gen? In 4th gen all i got is an EVd politoad. :/
but the squirtle and deoxys are good to go.
I can trade on 5th gen but my pokemon are rubbish :/ It would be awesome to have them on 5th gen and i could open up a whole new section of my shop :) Thanks loads for this , I really appreciate it.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
I can trade on 5th gen but my pokemon are rubbish :/ It would be awesome to have them on 5th gen and i could open up a whole new section of my shop :) Thanks loads for this , I really appreciate it.
it doesn't matter haha it's a donation. so 5th gen is good then?

Back