• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I noticed the physical/special split is in the game! Great. I'm playing and I'm in Azalea. The slowpoke well event doesn't get triggered and the rocket grunt keeps blocking my path. Can't go and kick their asses and save the slowpokes. People in town tell me I saved them though... Is this a bug that can be fixed? Can't access the slowpoke well

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Hi! New here. I just want to know whether there is available information about the newly added pokemon? particularly their learnset/movepools.

I really like lucario its lvl 70+ now(he is overpowered here though bcoz you can get him with PURE POWER ability, i got mine in game corner coins) but he doesnt really learn anything useful or significant. I just gave him elemental punches and sky uppercut & headbutt. I was expecting close combat / aura sphere moves but i guess it isnt available in this rom so I want to know if what moves are available for which new pokemons so I can build my team without wasting time leveling up for nothing :)

Thanks in advance for the answer

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Aiolia.leo, can you make a device (key item) that can rematch trainers in the game like Vs Seeker? Since it's FireRed hack? Great game btw.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
I noticed the physical/special split is in the game! Great. I'm playing and I'm in Azalea. The slowpoke well event doesn't get triggered and the rocket grunt keeps blocking my path. Can't go and kick their asses and save the slowpokes. People in town tell me I saved them though... Is this a bug that can be fixed? Can't access the slowpoke well

Havent played in a while, doesnt everything have physical special split?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
I downloaded 12.7 but the game freezes every time I try to fight the mystery character right after getting my first Pokemon

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
Hey, just reporting a bug here, as of 12.7.5, it is impossible to evolve Gloom to Vileplume via Leaf Stone.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
How to get to Navel Island?

Edit: Nevermind i got there.
But now I cant get to Mellsweet island

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
There is a bug that unown h evolves into blissey.
Not sure what about other unowns.

Fid

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
Hey. Awesome hack. I'm recently looking to go through a Crystal remake and this one is one of the best I found so far, but one annoying thing is the weather.

There's bright sunlight in the middle of the night, and snow and rain all look so out if place most of the time.

I would suggest to either make the weather changes a rare occurrence or just don't let it be random. It may be only me, but that one specific thing is what's keeping me from playing the hack, because it's just too damn annoying.

Anyway, the rest of the hack is awesome! XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
I want to report a bug with the the latest version. I started a new game and whited out against a wild Pokemon after beating ??? at the start. I got brought to violet city and got the egg before even talking to professor oak. When I go back to professor elm after he got robbed, he just asks how's the egg

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
Another bug I've found, as of 12.7.5, after having 49 Pokémon in the PC and catching any other one, and battle a trainer afterwards, the "Pokémon" option from the start menu disappears permanently, and the trainer will have over-leveled Pokémon (level 65s in olivine city).

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
really great hack and maybe the first hacked jhoto region i played completely.
but man please dont tell me that the move list's are not updated :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Really guy? I just wanted to let you know about a bug that can happen, although small chance. Like I said I had the latest version, 12.7.5. Not sure why you had to call me a loser just cause I got unlucky and a Pokemon got back to back critical hits

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
I cannot enter safari zone. Whenever i try my pokemon get stolen and there is no way to get them back. I already tried going to route 15 as instructed by koga but that leads to nothing really. I can still battle with my pokemon but i cannot access them from the Menu the option disappears.

I am already using the Latest Version

Also many events are repeating themselves and this may be affecting my ability to catch legendaries as i cannot seem to get anymore (i have already beaten red at Mt Silver)

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
Years
@Aiolia.leo
I have tested the hack and it works fine with some minor bugs. The Mega Evolution feature works like the one implemented in Pokemon Gaia. Unfortunately I found a serious bug that breaks the game during link connection attempts.

Bug Description: Mega Evolution Bug During Link Coliseum Battles
Emulator Used: My Boy! (Bluetooth Link Remote, Android)

I was testing the mechanics of the hack with a friend using Link Connection. Everything went smoothly for a moment until we decided to Mega Evolve. The game suddenly froze for both of us and refused to respond.
Now we're wondering if there's a fix for this.

I cannot enter safari zone. Whenever i try my pokemon get stolen and there is no way to get them back. I already tried going to route 15 as instructed by koga but that leads to nothing really. I can still battle with my pokemon but i cannot access them from the Menu the option disappears.

I am already using the Latest Version

Also many events are repeating themselves and this may be affecting my ability to catch legendaries as i cannot seem to get anymore (i have already beaten red at Mt Silver)

Try pressing A next to the bush blocking the exit. Koga should approach you on the other side and help you retrieve your team. Go further to the right and you should be able to get them back (Also your menu should work now).

If the above solution doesn't work, it must be a problem to your save file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back