• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Retry! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Okay, gonna be posting some important things here through out the RPG, but you can also ask questions or post some of your own thoughts and stuff here, even keep track of your characters development through the RPG. Just anything that needs discussing or what not, do it all here or through PM m'kay!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Just for the record, I have permission to use this RP to whip y'all into shape. >D By the time I'm done with you, you'll be lean, mean, RPing machines. >D

So, have to say I'm kind of curious about this whole "two lines" deal. She told me it was going to become pretty important.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
ive got a question. When the roleplay starts, where exactly will all of us be? Will we be separated (meaning scattered about) and have to find each other. Will we be in a forest at night. You know where will we be?

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
ive got a question. When the roleplay starts, where exactly will all of us be? Will we be separated (meaning scattered about) and have to find each other. Will we be in a forest at night. You know where will we be?

I figured the Game Master will let us know as soon as we start.

That sounds so smexy, Asch. I'm looking forward to getting whipped into shape.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
She'll probably start us off, and we'll probably just follow suit. But having two "probably's" in one assumption.. that really means low chance... unless it is an intelligent assumption. Which i hope this one is. x_x

And Davie... thank you. I needed it... I don't know if I suck or not.. but now I can get a better! ;D And Iruka... why don't you have Lex just be reliability since his Sign-up is all finished? And then have Mikuru-chan take Honour.. so she knows how to build up her character to form around that trait.. ne?

Years
I might have to change my character's personalitly because when I first signed up the Friendship crest was open and I was signing up for that. After I had finished my profile though I had to change crests because the friendship area had changed.

Years
Heh no worries. Sorry about all this, slow starting and all. We still have Knowledge to be taken now lol.

Okay, I have to explain the whole: HAVING TWO DIGIVOLUTION LINES, too you:

Your crests are the main source of your Digimon digivolving. After a time they may even become apart of you so that you may not need the crest in order to let your digimon digivolve, it depends on how close you are to your personality trait. Unlike in Digimon Adventure, there is a fine line between good and evil powered through your crest.

If you go against your crests personality trait, then your digimon is more than likely to digivolve into its second evolution line. For example if if I were to choose the crest of friendship and I was constantly falling out with my comrades then my Gabumon would evolve into its second evolution line instead of following the original Garurumon line. It would digivolve to say a Dobermon.

In otherwords, the second line is the darker line to follow. You see yourself growing more and more distant from your crest to the point where your digimon is digivolving puerly because of will, power and want of its tamer, not through your chosen personality trait.

So, your best bet is to make your second digivolution line a darker side of your digimon, but you don't have to if you don't want to. If you do not give your digmon a second digivolution line, I will asume that you plan on following the good and just.

Your digimon may even digivolve into its second evolution line for the first time if your character plans on developing through out the RPG and isn't in touch with his/her chosen trait yet.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Heh no worries. Sorry about all this, slow starting and all. We still have Knowledge to be taken now lol.

Okay, I have to explain the whole: HAVING TWO DIGIVOLUTION LINES, too you:

Your crests are the main source of your Digimon digivolving. After a time they may even become apart of you so that you may not need the crest in order to let your digimon digivolve, it depends on how close you are to your personality trait. Unlike in Digimon Adventure, there is a fine line between good and evil powered through your crest.

If you go against your crests personality trait, then your digimon is more than likely to digivolve into its second evolution line. For example if if I were to choose the crest of friendship and I was constantly falling out with my comrades then my Gabumon would evolve into its second evolution line instead of following the original Garurumon line. It would digivolve to say a Dobermon.

In otherwords, the second line is the darker line to follow. You see yourself growing more and more distant from your crest to the point where your digimon is digivolving puerly because of will, power and want of its tamer, not through your chosen personality trait.

So, your best bet is to make your second digivolution line a darker side of your digimon, but you don't have to if you don't want to. If you do not give your digmon a second digivolution line, I will asume that you plan on following the good and just.

Your digimon may even digivolve into its second evolution line for the first time if your character plans on developing through out the RPG and isn't in touch with his/her chosen trait yet.

Okay then. Thanks for clearing that up. I am going to introduce one

EDIT: Done. I introduced Dark Tyrannomon as my second line

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
To be honest, I haven't thought of any interesting DNA Digivolution combinations yet, nothing that you probably haven't heard of already anyway.

I have a question about our secondary Digivolution chains. Can our rookies branch off to absolutely any other Champion/Ultimate/Mega chain (with exception of the Digimon playing important roles in the RP of course) or does the secondary chain have to make sense with our particular Digimon?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
To be honest, I haven't thought of any interesting DNA Digivolution combinations yet, nothing that you probably haven't heard of already anyway.

I have a question about our secondary Digivolution chains. Can our rookies branch off to absolutely any other Champion/Ultimate/Mega chain (with exception of the Digimon playing important roles in the RP of course) or does the secondary chain have to make sense with our particular Digimon?

To clarify something on Iruka's behalf: You can use Digimon with an important role in the RP. (I had to ask when my dark chain ended up finishing off with Lilithmon. XD) I'm pretty sure the chain has to make sense.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Actualy yeah. I thought of DNA digivolving Darkdramon and Bantyoleomon into Chaosmon. This would work well with everyone else because all we need to create Ultimate chaosmon is to add Sleipmon and Varodurumon.

I was thinking of doing something like this near the end of the roleplay when we all have our mega forms but they arent powerfull enough so we do a DNA digivolve

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I really want to have Saracmon too, It'll make it so that I can make better post because he and Ditmon will fight all the time. but it's ok it if I can't.

~JBCBlank

Years
You'll have to wait to find out lol. I have something planned of course otherwise I would not have made sign ups for them, but as for what, you'll have to wait and find out ^_^

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
All in good time, OmniReaper, all in good time.

Um... this may sound like a silly question, but did Mikuru-chan's character literally explode? She said she won't be around until 2nd July, so I figured it was her method of killing off her character, or maybe temporarily crippling her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back