• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] PMD Sky - Blind playthrough starting May 9 at 12PM EST

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Meow!
tunipTranparernt.png

http://twitch.tv/taviturnip

Monday Sep 3 - 12PM-4PM EST
Tuesday Sep 4 - 12PM-4PM EST
Wednesday Sep 5 - 12PM-4PM EST
Later days as I find out what my availability is. All times approximate.

I run a Pok?mon stream with my good friend twice a week, and in March I finished a blind playthrough of PMD Red. I've never played the Mystery Dungeon games ever and there were about 25-30 people in chat to re-experience the game with me. It was great <3 A bunch of people implored me to immediately move onto Sky, and so next week I will be doing this, and I'd like to invite you all too!

Plans down the line include some Switch and non-Pok?mon games, all run blind. I'm also planning to stream Let's Go I know, I really do on release day, for anyone who wants to see how that goes. There are a lot of things coming! But right now I'm working to finish PMD Sky and finally get it off the table.

Thank you, and hope to see peeps there!

Last edited:

TaviTurnip

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Updated quick to add Sunday to the list, turns out I'm available this weekend! Shameless bump.

TaviTurnip

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
So today's stream had a... bad start. The emulator memory leaked to nearly 10GB in mere minutes and it's never done that before and it crashed my computer :D For 45 minutes. Meaning all the hyping up I did about this was promptly undone by the worst stream faults I've had my whole stream career. Anyone who came in saw garbage.

Those issues are now gone! Tomorrow will run smoothly ;_; Sorry to anyone who came and immediately saw massive problems. That has never happened before.

TaviTurnip

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Will be continuing this for the next two days. The run is actually going fantastic and there are of course plans to play future games later too :o But PMD Sky should last a few weeks, at this rate, and I'm happy to keep playing it.

Come back Monday and Tuesday for more!

TaviTurnip

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Updating with this week's times:

Tuesday May 29 - 12PM-4PM EST
Wednesday May 30 - 12PM-4PM EST
Monday June 4 - 12PM-4PM EST

We're in the postgame now, for curious people, but we've still got a lot to do! :D Next stream starts five minutes after this post.

TaviTurnip

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
It's been a while since I updated this thread and I took last week off due to burning myself out on everything very suddenly. But we back :O

This week:

Tuesday June 19 - 12PM-4PM EST
Wednesday June 20 - 12PM-4PM EST
Monday June 25 - 12PM-4PM EST

Later days as I find out what my availability is.

TaviTurnip

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
So hey we're alive again. I was apparently away from this game a long time :(

http://twitch.tv/taviturnip

Monday Sep 3 - 12PM-4PM EST
Tuesday Sep 4 - 12PM-4PM EST
Wednesday Sep 5 - 12PM-4PM EST
Later days as I find out what my availability is. All times approximate.

See first post for updated info. The tl;dr is that I'm trying to conclude PMD: Sky quickly and move on to other things, and am going to be playing it throughout the week.

Back