• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
It was the Distant Land Togepi from Pokémon XD (the one you are supposed to do an in-game trade for Hordel's Elekid) :)

Oh yeah ok. I had it checked by a Secure member today but he is not an official DS checker yet and will be soon. He said it is legit. Do you want to go on his word or do you want a 2nd opinion first XD?:)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Oh yeah ok. I had it checked by a Secure member today but he is not an official DS checker yet and will be soon. He said it is legit. Do you want to go on his word or do you want a 2nd opinion first XD?:)

It's cool :) That's good enough for me. When will you be able to trade?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I still have to get it cloned. I will PM the guy for clning the egg for you XD. I will PM himn Secure right now XD.:)

Ok that's cool, PM me whenever you're ready to trade, I'll be on for about 20 more minutes. If I've already logged off PM me and we can arrange a time to trade :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
It might be Friday before we can trade XD because I have to go out tomorrow and the guys is pretty busy plus he lives in Australlia and is 19 hours ahead of me. Right now it is almost 7 PM tomorrow night and he is not on right now XD. Hopefully Friday but I don't know. If you can clone and trade back then I can probably do it tomorrow though XD.:)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
It might be Friday before we can trade XD because I have to go out tomorrow and the guys is pretty busy plus he lives in Australlia and is 19 hours ahead of me. Right now it is almost 7 PM tomorrow night and he is not on right now XD. Hopefully Friday but I don't know. If you can clone and trade back then I can probably do it tomorrow though XD.:)
The method I use to clone does not work with Pokémon with classic ribbons or ones that are eggs, sorry :( (at least it doesn't require AR!). I can hatch the egg and then clone it, yet I'm guessing you'd prefer to keep the egg. If the deal with the Manaphy egg is too much of a hassle, I'd be willing to trade it for the XD Elekid (OT: Hordel) as long as you are sure it is legitimate and has its original moveset. It's pretty much what I was supposed to trade that Togepi for anyways :P

Random question: Is there anything in your trade thread that we don't have to clone and give back?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I can get it cloned XD. You can clone the egg. It has no ribbon untill it hatches but I have requested for cloning. Probably tomorrow or Saturday XD. Do you clone by GTS or do you use the Emerald Glitch XD?:)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I can get it cloned XD. You can clone the egg. It has no ribbon untill it hatches but I have requested for cloning. Probably tomorrow or Saturday XD. Do you clone by GTS or do you use the Emerald Glitch XD?:)

I said in my previous post that I cannot clone eggs... The hatched Manaphy also will not have a ribbon so I actually would be able to clone it after it hatched. Also, it would be impossible to clone via the Emerald glitch since you can't trade between Generations III and IV (not to mention the fact that Manaphy's Data does not exist in Generation III) :\

nm legend

Years
hey i can clone an give you back the event shiny darkrai, shiny garchomp, and shiny kindra.....let me know wats up

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I am not sure if they are legit though XD. There is no one that I know that can check them on Secure XD. The GBA checker has disappeared from the forums and I don't think they are DS Pokemon or 4th gen Pokemon XD so I got to wait until there is a checker that can check them. I don't want to trade them then find out they are hacked later XD.:)

nm legend

Years
I am not sure if they are legit though XD. There is no one that I know that can check them on Secure XD. The GBA checker has disappeared from the forums and I don't think they are DS Pokemon or 4th gen Pokemon XD so I got to wait until there is a checker that can check them. I don't want to trade them then find out they are hacked later XD.:)
ohhhhhh.......you no wat i'll stiil take the garchomp for my lil brother (hes rite next to me reading this and he still wants it.....idk up to you....)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I would but I am not sure if it is legit and I don't think he would want a hacked?Fake Shiny XD.:) EDIT. I am a Serious trader and serious traders try their best not to trade a hack if all possible. I don't want to trade it then find out it is a hack later on XD.:)

nm legend

Years
I would but I am not sure if it is legit and I don't think he would want a hacked?Fake Shiny XD.:)
yea he doesnt......so just take it off the list then with all the other hacks you have in your shop :) EDIT : ok cool i respect that i wouldnt want a hack either :)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have yet to get it checked XD but no one is available on Secure to hack check it XD.:) Even if it was RNG'd I still consider it hacked too XD.:)

nm legend

Years
I have yet to get it checked XD but no one is available on Secure to hack check it XD.:) Even if it was RNG'd I still consider it hacked too XD.:)
ok cool its ok i see where you coming from so i'll stop by the shop another time for something else...your the best:cool:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Yeah once I joined Secure I started to hate hacks XD. I hate them with a passion and I used to not care but now I care weather they are legit or not XD.:)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I don't think they are DS Pokemon or 4th gen Pokemon XD so I got to wait until there is a checker that can check them. I don't want to trade them then find out they are hacked later XD.:)

Darkrai and Garchomp are 4th gen Pokémon. Kingdra is 2nd Gen, but you should be able see whether it came from the GBA on the Pokémon status screen (most GBA Pokémon say "arrived from Kanto" or "arrived from Hoenn").

Even if it was RNG'd I still consider it hacked too XD.:)

You consider RNG'd Pokémon hacks? Why?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I consider RNG hacking because it was not implmented in the game itself and the program was created by some knowing that RNG'ing is not how to get a Pokemon shiny correctly.

The 3 ways to get a Pokemon Shiny correctly are:

1. Breeding
2. Sof Resetting your game until the Pokemon shows up shiny
3. Random encounter/chaining.

These are the official ways of getting a Pokemon Shiny

If it is not one of these ways I consider it to be a hack. Just my opinion though XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: I just added nearly if not over 150 events to my tread from the 10TH Anniversary events Bryant Park events and also the Shiny English Entie Beast also Unclond and that ones is not for trade. Thanks XD.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back