• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Randomized Emerald

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 14, 2020
Randomized Emerald

Hello EveryBody

It's Me LovetheJello (You Probably Don't Know Me) and I'm Going to Show You My "First" Hack

This is a Randomized Emerald Game (Obviously) that I made By Myself
For the Rom I used My own Emerald Base (Improved Evolution System)

Reason:
Spoiler:

Starters:
Spoiler:

Changes:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Downloads:
[ADFLY LINK REMOVED] - Mateo

I hope you Enjoy -LovetheJello

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
So... you just put your rom base into an ordinary, easly downloadable Universal Randomizer (that has his own evolution fix options :V) and call it a hack?
Wow, much skill, kudos to you!

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
this isnt even a hack, its 2 links, 1 to the emerald randomizer (which is inferior to the Universal Randomizer anyway) and the other to an Emerald rom (which isnt allowed iirc)

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Long story short, Sideshow Showcase should be reviewed before being allowed to be posted, cause otherwise this happens.

Years
This hack was looking really good but I dont really like this feature:
Every Pokémon can Learn Whatever TM/HM !!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 14, 2020
Actually I did Changed 15-20 Maps and the TM/HM part but then Someone Recommended a Randomizer...

It's for a Simple Gameplay ;) Just to Kill some Time with Unknown Pokémon (I actually know most of them)

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Long story short, Sideshow Showcase should be reviewed before being allowed to be posted, cause otherwise this happens.
They are reviewed before approval. I approved this hack actually. I don't see anything wrong with minor modifications, maybe there's someone out there wanting to play a randomised Emerald but doesn't know how to do it themselves. I'm happy to accept for manner of hacks in the subforum whether they are hugely edited or only slightly, it's why we have this subforum and don't just chuck them in with other subforums.

Jello, I have removed the links as you can't link to ROMs on this forum. Please reupload as a patch file.

Back