• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen First time using Emboar

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
Hey guys, I restarted my Pokemon white 2 game and this is the first time I've ever used Emboar. This is the team I made:
1. Emboar
2. Azumarill
3. Stoutland
4. Cofagrigus
5. Mienshao
6. Skarmory
Tell me if this is a good team with Emboar or not. I could use some input. Thanks.

Years
The team looks great. Emboar is awesome throughout the whole game. It helps against Cheren, Roxie' Whirlipede, Burgh, Team Plasma and Grimsley. Azumarill counters its weaknesses and can tank few hits if needed. Stoutland and Cofagrigus are good Pok?mon overall. I don't think you need another Fighting-Type, so I would swap Mienshao for either Ground or Electric-Type. Ground-Type will help you against Elesa and Team Plasma, while Electric-Type against Skyla and Marlon and against few Iris' Pok?mon. Skarmory won't really have an impact on the game as far as I can remember, aside from Marshall.

But overall, you should be able to beat the game without problems.

Back