• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Noob

Banned
Years
Taking on the UberE4 without hacked Pokes in White. All my Pokes are about Lvl. 65. Am I screwed, or not screwed?

Noob out.

EDIT: Lost on the first one.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Entry 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Reached Undella Bay
- Battled and lost to Cynthia
- Headed to Abundant Shrine
- Back tracked again to Undella Bay
- Found all the items under water.
- Went on Royal Unova twice and battled some trainers there.
- Visited Anville Town.
497.png
Medusa. Lv 56. Giga Drain, Strength, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed
518.png
Petunia. Lv 56. Psybeam, Psychic, Moonlight, Hypnosis
549.png
Lily. Lv 56. Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder.

567.png
Kaori. Lv 56. Rock Slide, Acrobat, Crunch, Fly.

609.png
Hex. Lv56. Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Will O Whisp, Flame Burst.

593.png
King lv 56. Surf, Shadow Ball, Dive, Recover.
-kg

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
I got pokemon white 1 or 2 days ago, and I'm in Castelia City. My team so far:
Extremely the Brave Herdier
Leer
Take Down
Work Up
Bite
My highest-level pokemon so far. Not much variety. but it's a great physical attacker.
Buzz the Bashful Blitzle
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave
Flame Charge
Shock Wave
I already have 2 fire pokemon (I'll tell you the others soon), but I just felt like teaching it Flame Charge. Certainly better than Charge.
Seismic the Docile Throh
Leer
Bide
Focus Energy
Seismic Toss
Its only true attacking move is the fourth, and it's based off level, instead of its excellent attack stat. I need to teach it something better soon.
Forest the Serious Simisage
Cut
Work Up
Leech Seed
Grass Knot
Cut got put on it randomly, since I needed a cut pokemon, but the grass monkey is being a great team member.
Flare the Lonely Pignite
Tackle
Arm Thrust
Flame Charge
Defense Curl
Wow, I still have tackle on it? It can't learn retailate, so I'm stuck with tackle. But it's a good offensive pokemon.
Victory! the Careful Victini
Confusion
Incinerate
Quick Attack
Endure
I will not regret adding this to my team. It's my last team member, and a legendary. The attacks are a bit subpar, but it's probably better than munna and musharna.
Okay, going to clean up team plasma from Castelia City. Later!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I just Beat Alder. He was cake, even though I was underleveled. If he had started out with anything but Accelgor though, I woulda been screwed.

Years
I explored Iccirus City and also the Moor of Iccirus. Then I went to the Iccirus City Gym and battled Brycen and got the Freeze Badge. I then went through Dragonspiral Tower. I battled Team Plasma and I saw N and Reshiram. N told me all of his plans. Next I need to go to the Relic Castle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Currently I am trying to catch all the legendaries. Currently I have

- Kyurem (<3)
- Thundurus
- Zekrom
- Terrakion
- Cobalion

I'm actually about to battle Virizion. I'll catch it even though it's my least favorite.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Currently I'm trying to get enough money to buy enough pokeballs to Capture Kyurem who's the Penultimate (non event) legend left for me to capture in White.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Right now I decided to go to the Battle Subway Multi super train (I bested the bosses yesterday on my first try) to get some Ev vitamins (I need a break from money gathering)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
i am currently trying to complete my pokedex in white (unova only atm). then i am planning on learing to ev train in the gen 5 games and find out where the best places are.

Lowreh

I'd be Gary if I could
Years
Purely to squeeze as much playtime out of my money as possible, I've resorted to creating a team of each type to beat the Elite 4/Champ.

Starting off with dragons, seeing as they're the hardest to raise. I have HOURS, if not DAYS of grinding ahead. Then only 16 more Hall of Fame entries to go ^_^.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
Years
Going up the Celestial tower, after grinding my team's ass off for awhile now... UGH took so long... But, will have my 6th badge here soon.

Pokmon-Black_25_3343.png

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Made it to driftveil city, trained then fought the leader Clay and won.
Headed out to route 6 and trained for quite a while before heading through chargestone cave.
while there the professor gave me a lucky egg.
when i was almost out of the cave the shadow trio came and took me to where N was waiting.
i defeated him quite easily. and made it Mistralton City.
i helped the gym leader heal the injured pokemon, caught a litwick and am now training it as well as the rest of my pokemon

502.png

Rilence lv 33

633.png

Volroc lv 30

546.png

Maggie Lv 29

573.png

Kira Lv 31

561.png

Light lv 30

607.png

Litwick (no nickname yet) lv 30

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Right now my goal is to train my team so I can officially beat the Elite Four and get revenge on Cynthia and her Milotic! *shakes fist in rage* 8I

I'm also attempting to raise a second team just for the heck of it, but a side goal for that team is leveling up a Lapras I had because the first one I had just... ;-; I couldn't use it. Now I have to get this level 32 Lapras up to almost fifty. It's going to take foreeevverrr.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Trying to make a good well-balanced team to battle against my friends. Since theres new abilities in B&W, my old D/P/P team is in need of tweaking.

The_Noob

Banned
Years
I just leveled up a Scraggy (hatched 20 minutes ago from an Ampharos and a Scrafty) 32 levels.

Noice.

EDIT: Just watched the engineer at Anville Town go insane and ramble about an invisible train called the Hyperspeed Train. It's sad sometimes, when people lose it.

Noob out.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
My Unova region journey is closely coming to an end. I'm about to face the Pokemon League Elite 4 since I don't really need to train my Pokemon to a higher level. The storyline did drag though, like someone said, but maybe he I didn't read the comment, I wouldn't think like this. It's great though also, a twist and turn at every corner, the Desert Resort thing with Ghetsis wasn't needed but it did show his awefullly cruel side. :)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Training for the 6th gym. I obtained my next Pokemon for my dream team, Litwick! I have 3/6 now.

My team as of now is:

Litwick Lv39 (2 more levels!)
Reuniclus Lv44
Excadrill Lv45
Serperior Lv42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back