• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
DEAR ANONYMOUS

tumblr_m1u94wINi11r40y1i.gif

tbh i just wanted an excuse to use it BYE

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I adore you and I love you and you are just the greatest and I really wish I knew if you feel similar or if you are just displaying friend-affection because I know you are an affectionate person and maybe you just like me a bit more but not ~that~ much and oh I don't know. How we are now would be fine to just stay as too, I think.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Isn't it funny how it always ends up like this? Every time? Yeah I think it is. It's made even funnier by how I bring this on myself, yet I don't learn do I? I'm running on empty here. Just make me feel better, that's all I'm asking for here, I'm sorry that's so hard for you.

Dear Anonymous,

Why do you have to be like this?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon:

Why are there so many insects in the house? Hmmm, it couldn't have anything to do with your bizarre insistence on having every window on the house gaping wide open, now could it? Common sense and logic could go a long way. So could an air conditioner.

Oh yeah, I'm tired of the rest of your complaining (and screeching) as well.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
... I'm hoping but not expecting. I wish to know if I have a chance, though. Haha.

Dear Anonymous(es),
Ohemgee, thank you sooo much for the company and concern and all. I had fun despite how freakin' tired I am now. Sorry for the inconvenience, by the way. Hehe. Having you guys as fellow group members was cool. :)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I am moving on. I'd like to believe that I'm moving on. I am trying to forget, but I always remember everything again. Why is it so hard to forget? What am I doing wrong? Why does everything have to come back again?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

... You haven't got a clue what this is like for me. You don't even give a **** what this is like for me. Because it's always you. You, you, you. Selfish little you. Sure I sound like some angsty teenage girl: "Oh no one cares about my problems no one listens to me whine whine whine." Well yeah. Sure, I'm sure people care, but they've yet to show it. There is no one I can talk to about this. Do you know how horrible it feels? I feel so empty, I just need someone, anyone, to tell me it's okay, to help me get through this. I just need a sign. I need help. I can't do this. It just carries on, nothing I do is stopping this inevitable train wreck, it's my fault, I let myself get in too deep, and now I'm the only one out here. I've tried talking about this to people, I really have, I'm getting nothing. All they've done is make it worse... I'm not strong enough to handle this. No, no, there's nothing you can do. Nothing you will do. Nothing at all. Because you're already doing everything you can, everything I've asked of you. I suppose I should thank you, you are trying. But you're destroying me, because as quickly as you've built this up, you're tearing it down, and I'm going down with it. It's funny really, just how much worse this becomes every day. It's funny how much more this is affecting me now, because before the last couple of weeks... I was fine. I was getting through it, like I always had, I was happy with what it was. But now? I don't know if I am any more, and I don't think there's anything you can do to help me, which is why I wont ask.
I shouldn't even be doing this. What will it achieve? Like you'd ever even see this. And even if you did, nothing will change. I'll carry on like I always have, and you'll carry on with whatever you do, I was never important enough to you to know any of that, to know the real you. Heh. Maybe if you'd given me that chance things would be different, I wouldn't be typing this, or maybe not. Who knows? It's happened now, I wish it wasn't this way, I do. Really I do. I'd give anything for this to change, but anything isn't enough, I can't make you do anything, any less than you can I.
I won't forget you, ever. I never want to forget you either, who knows where we'll be a year from now? Time will tell. I hope you're somewhere amazing, like you deserve.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You smell like potting mix and it makes me cry. Please take a shower.

Love always, Me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

This has been going on for over 10 years now, I guess god put you in front of me as my big challenge didn't he. I swore when I was little I'd repay you 100 fold for everything you put me and mom through and I guess now's the time to keep that promise since the only one who can do it now is me and only me. I know you don't fight fair but don't worry, neither do I.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

I love you but I just can not deal with your problems. I can't help you and I don't even understand half the time. It's nice that you like and trust me enough to share but I can't take it. I'm selfish as all hell and though it's not evident in the way that most selfishness is, it's still present. And if something doesn't affect me, then I tend to not really care as much and even get irritated after a while. Sorry.

Dear Anon,

Can you um not.

Dear Anon,

I miss talking to you for more than five minutes a day ;; Stupid timezones.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I'm gonna stomp your face into the pavement for this, ignoring me is one thing but ****ing with what should have been my graduation day is something else entirely.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Glad to see I matter... oh wait I don't.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Bleh, screw this. I try my best to be as helpful and supportive as possible with you and what do I get back? Well, at least today can't get much worse.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

Well, you're maintained for years that we are best friends. But now that you're actually taking an interest you might get to know me somewhat. Could be interesting.

Dear Anon,

I do try to help as much as I can but really I can't do much. :x

Dear Anons,

No but I really like you okay. I just never really say because I'm afraid of being seen as a bit creepy. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Yeah I know I've been down this road before and you keep criticizing me on my repeated failures in ending up in the same hellhole over and over again but when I get out can you help me find a new and better path at the very least this time?

Dear Anon,

Just because I have powerful Pokemon doesn't make me cheap, it just makes me better than you. At the very least admit that.

Dear Anon,

This won't last forever, it'll get better soon my love.

Dear Anon,

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried as hell right now, I'm more scared right now than I've been in the last 5 years and that's saying something. Hopefully things will work out but this is the moment of truth here, I cannot **** this up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back