• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
As aforementioned, I don't care about Mega Evolution at all, probably my biggest complaint with new games would be that they have this feature, but I admit I'm curious about any custom Mega Evos that might appear in this hack. So here is a list of Pokemon I'd like to see Mega Evolutions of:
Spoiler:

Again, I don't really care about Mega Evolutions, but I'm curious to know what Mega Evolution might be like for some Pokemon. I can just imagine a buff Snorlax-M that could throw mountains lol. Now, if we had Mega Evolution for some really cute Pokemon (like Vulpix~~ or Mew~) that might be different, but Mega Evolution is usually reserved for powerhouses like Mewtwo and Rayquayza, et cetera.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
As aforementioned, I don't care about Mega Evolution at all, probably my biggest complaint with new games would be that they have this feature, but I admit I'm curious about any custom Mega Evos that might appear in this hack. So here is a list of Pokemon I'd like to see Mega Evolutions of:
Spoiler:

Again, I don't really care about Mega Evolutions, but I'm curious to know what Mega Evolution might be like for some Pokemon. I can just imagine a buff Snorlax-M that could throw mountains lol. Now, if we had Mega Evolution for some really cute Pokemon (like Vulpix~~ or Mew~) that might be different, but Mega Evolution is usually reserved for powerhouses like Mewtwo and Rayquayza, et cetera.

Kanto Starters, Gyarados, And Rayquaza Have Mega's Already. Although Rayquaza Isn't Release Yet, Its Already Said That Its In On The Upcoming Remake Of Ruby/Sapphire. Groudon/Kyogre Have This Called Primal Reversion And I Think It Will Be Their Mega Evo. You Can Look At Bulbapedia All The Images Of Current Mega's If Your Interested.

Talk About Custom Mega Evo's, I Think Its Not A Bad Idea But Mega Power Already Have Tons Of Mega's -_- Unless 1158 Will Like Your Suggestions But I'm Telling You, He Wouldn't xD

Bliss

Years
Kanto Starters, Gyarados, And Rayquaza Have Mega's Already. Although Rayquaza Isn't Release Yet, Its Already Said That Its In On The Upcoming Remake Of Ruby/Sapphire. Groudon/Kyogre Have This Called Primal Reversion And I Think It Will Be Their Mega Evo. You Can Look At Bulbapedia All The Images Of Current Mega's If Your Interested.

Talk About Custom Mega Evo's, I Think Its Not A Bad Idea But Mega Power Already Have Tons Of Mega's -_- Unless 1158 Will Like Your Suggestions But I'm Telling You, He Wouldn't xD
Ah, thanks for the information.

Like I said, I really dislike Mega Evolution, but I was curious regardless.

The suggestions were more of a way of trying to stay on topic and be active, also because I think a Mega Mew would be extremely cute! x3

Oh, and Mega Snorlax.. That just sounds fun xD Big sleepy mega that has ridiculous physical power and defense, but almost no special defense xD Just a random thought I had lol.

And I thought that Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre were separate Pokemon from their 'normal' forms? Though I guess it makes sense that the Primal version would be the same Pokemon. (at least for the Pokedex entry)

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
Ah, thanks for the information.

Like I said, I really dislike Mega Evolution, but I was curious regardless.

The suggestions were more of a way of trying to stay on topic and be active, also because I think a Mega Mew would be extremely cute! x3

Oh, and Mega Snorlax.. That just sounds fun xD Big sleepy mega that has ridiculous physical power and defense, but almost no special defense xD Just a random thought I had lol.

And I thought that Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre were separate Pokemon from their 'normal' forms? Though I guess it makes sense that the Primal version would be the same Pokemon. (at least for the Pokedex entry)

Well, Curiosity Leads On Different Ways ^__^ And By Looking At It. I Think You'll Like Mega Evo's When Your Fav. Pokemon Has One. Like For Example That Mew xD But I Can't Imagine Snorlax Having Mega Evo Since It Has A Lazy,Lousy,Sleepy Looks.

Almost Forgot To Say Some Problems: Psychic Moves And The Shadow Ball Messes Up The Screen, Most Item Balls On The Cave(Can't Remember The Name) Before The Abomasnow In The Mountain's Peak Part Are Not Obtainable.

Last edited:

Bliss

Years
Well, Curiosity Leads On Different Ways ^__^ And By Looking At It. I Think You'll Like Mega Evo's When Your Fav. Pokemon Has One. Like For Example That Mew xD But I Can't Imagine Snorlax Having Mega Evo Since It Has A Lazy,Lousy,Sleepy Looks.

Almost Forgot To Say Some Problems: Psychic Moves And The Shadow Ball Messes Up The Screen, Most Item Balls On The Cave(Can't Remember The Name) Before The Abomasnow In The Mountain's Peak Part Are Not Obtainable.
Haha, my all time favorite will never have a Mega Evo (unless I give her one) because she isn't fully evolved.

That's the problem with me liking cute Pokemon.. Everyone else seems to want the highest stats and more diverse team, I just want a cute team that I can enjoy using xD Guess I'm weird lol.

About the Floor Items: Thanks for letting us know! I decided to hold off on playing this one again until I get a few other things taken care of, so it might be a while before I pick it up again. But that won't stop my curiosity! xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Epic job my friend. The new updates looks great. Dling now. Beta 1 looks great. The mega pokemon, tiles and the new evil org icon in pic 1 all look great. The symbol reminds me of the tri force from Legend of Zelda.

Thanks.

And, yes! The beta's out! Shame it only ends after the fifth gym.
Good job!
EDIT: I see that the grammars is almost correct!

Thanks. The beta is not long enough, I know it, but I need to spend more time on the grammar and tiles now, sorry.

You Are Really In A Different League When It Comes On Graphics, I Hope Someone Voluntarily Helps You Gramatically. And I Have A Question, Do All Your Hacks Have P/S Split? Couz I Can't Really Tell And Random People Kept Saying Yes/No/Maybe Shts. So I Want To Know It From You. You Really Didn't Dissappoint Me On Supporting Your Hacks By The Way ^__^

Yes, all of my hacks have Physical/Special split. I really need someone to fix the grammar errors in my previous hacks, that's real. Thanks so much for supporting my hacks.

I like your all hacks. And like to play this one. And thanks for releasing beta 1 and i wait for your next release full version. thanks again.

Thanks so much.

Nice game buddy. I love the idea of adding mega evolution. Keep it up! ;)

Thanks.

Beta1 looks good so far, keep up the great work!

Grammar is looking a lot better in this one too, when I have time I'll make a list and try to help you a bit more in that area.

Other stuff:
Spoiler:

Looking forward to the next update! Keep up the great work!

Hey when will we get charmander because I have the x stone.Also completed beta 1 waiting for next update.

Started to play the beta 1 yesterday. Its been a while since i played the demo so i need some help. what do i do/ where to i go after i get the 1st badge in spirulina city [and where can i get the Hm, if i need it to continue].

Spoiler:

I believe that there'll be so many offical mega evolutions, so I don't think I have enough room for custom mega evolutions. So I'm sorry, I'm afraid that I can't do anything now, what's more, I really can't cancel the mega evolutions as the story of this hack is about mega evolutions.

Bliss

Years
I believe that there'll be so many offical mega evolutions, so I don't think I have enough room for custom mega evolutions. So I'm sorry, I'm afraid that I can't do anything now, what's more, I really can't cancel the mega evolutions as the story of this hack is about mega evolutions.
Oh, I wasn't asking you to remove them, I was just rambling in my distaste lol. Ignore me when I start going on about things I don't like, it's just me not being able to control myself.

I think Mega Evolutions will bring in far more players, even if I don't like them lol.

I've finally got a little time today, so I'm going to download and I'll try to help with some of the grammar I see.

How would you prefer I give the corrections? Here in the thread or via PM? Just want to make things easier for you, 1158. :)

Off-topic: What is your native language? I've been wondering for a while, but I didn't want to ask until now.

EDIT: Added attachment. Has grammar fixes for the introduction so far. One little thing, the last message in the introduction.. I can't figure out how to word it, so I decided to hold off.

EDIT2: Made a few adjustments, haven't updated the attachment yet, and I fixed a couple of my own errors lol. I'll probably upload once I get the Lab done.
Spoiler:

EDIT3: Going to be very busy today, so I'm uploading the new version of the file. Sorry I couldn't get any further.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Just download the beta and I'm stuck.
Picking the item in the map will freeze your game. And in the LAB your aide cannot be seen or it is not present.

Bliss

Years
Picking the item in the map will freeze your game. And in the LAB your aide cannot be seen or it is not present.
Huh, I thought that had been fixed. I reported that one a while ago, but failed to provide a screen shot, and I'm fairly sure that the aide isn't there after the initial scenes (until later) but I could be wrong.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Huh, I thought that had been fixed. I reported that one a while ago, but failed to provide a screen shot, and I'm fairly sure that the aide isn't there after the initial scenes (until later) but I could be wrong.

I already talked to KASPER and KLAUS. Did I miss something?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
You Are Really In A Different League When It Comes On Graphics, I Hope Someone Voluntarily Helps You Gramatically. And I Have A Question, Do All Your Hacks Have P/S Split? Couz I Can't Really Tell And Random People Kept Saying Yes/No/Maybe Shts. So I Want To Know It From You. You Really Didn't Dissappoint Me On Supporting Your Hacks By The Way ^__^

His English is definitely better than yours...but ok mh...

Victory Fire, Resolute and now this... It seems like there is one thing special about you: when you start a hack, you'll finish the hack. That's something that all the people here should do.

Bliss

Years
I already talked to KASPER and KLAUS. Did I miss something?
I'm not entirely sure.

I don't remember going back to the Lab until after completing a few rudimentary side quests though. I'm not sure exactly what flags need to be set for Neil to reappear.

Can someone else provide more information for Borga? Sorry I'm not more help.

Also, have you run into any other bugs yet?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
I'm not entirely sure.

I don't remember going back to the Lab until after completing a few rudimentary side quests though. I'm not sure exactly what flags need to be set for Neil to reappear.

Can someone else provide more information for Borga? Sorry I'm not more help.

Also, have you run into any other bugs yet?

So far, I've only encounter the item ball that will freeze the game and the prof. aide missing when you choose your starter.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I will be looking forward to this hack being finished so I can play it. I like Resolute, so I know this will be great. Also, will there be more than one region in this game like Resolute, or is that not happening this time around? Good luck with this game and all of your future endeavors.

Years
Oh, I wasn't asking you to remove them, I was just rambling in my distaste lol. Ignore me when I start going on about things I don't like, it's just me not being able to control myself.

I think Mega Evolutions will bring in far more players, even if I don't like them lol.

I've finally got a little time today, so I'm going to download and I'll try to help with some of the grammar I see.

How would you prefer I give the corrections? Here in the thread or via PM? Just want to make things easier for you, 1158. :)

Off-topic: What is your native language? I've been wondering for a while, but I didn't want to ask until now.

EDIT: Added attachment. Has grammar fixes for the introduction so far. One little thing, the last message in the introduction.. I can't figure out how to word it, so I decided to hold off.

EDIT2: Made a few adjustments, haven't updated the attachment yet, and I fixed a couple of my own errors lol. I'll probably upload once I get the Lab done.
Spoiler:

EDIT3: Going to be very busy today, so I'm uploading the new version of the file. Sorry I couldn't get any further.
You can spell the last message in intro like- After you become successful in completing your goal please remember to share your achievement with us as we are your partners in this project.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
There's a glitch when using Confusion and Pursuit (Maybe all moves that fill the background), it's minor and only graphical, but still wanted to point it out.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Spoiler:

Thanks a lot for your help, I may begin with fixing the grammar later.

Well, I fixed this in the newest Beta 1.5, you just need to go to Fescue City and go back to the lab,

I will be looking forward to this hack being finished so I can play it. I like Resolute, so I know this will be great. Also, will there be more than one region in this game like Resolute, or is that not happening this time around? Good luck with this game and all of your future endeavors.

I don't know, because I need to consider about it. That will depend on if the new region is needed for the storyline.

There's a glitch when using Confusion and Pursuit (Maybe all moves that fill the background), it's minor and only graphical, but still wanted to point it out.

I know, I need to fix it, but I need to find out the reason why it happened. So, it will not be fixed until I find out the way to fix it.

Beta 1.5 is released now. The new mega evolutions including Mega Pidgeot, Mega Beedrill, Mega Glalie, Mega Steelix and Mega Rayquazza(Unobtainable yet as Rayquazza is not available yet)are added, some Pokemon that evolve by trading can evolve by leveling up now. What's more, some bugs like the aide doesn't appear or you can "escape from the Mew event" are fixed. Please update to the newest beta, thanks.

Download Link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vt8589

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
WOW this hack makes me really nasty :O
I look forward to play Beta 2 :)

wbr Mr. Niceguy

Back