• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Guardians Revival of War (MOBILE GAME)

Which Astra breed will be your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
shadowkat67 - Thank you! The game is coming along and at the moment I can't say when one could be available. But as soon as we are close to having one ready I will certainly let you know :)

doubtful - Love the questions! The game is going to be FREE with the option of in-app purchases. These purchases are not game breaking ("pay to win" garbage). Instead it will be for aesthetic looks and so forth. As of right now, it is offline but I want to more than anything have it be online. Hopefully the Kickstarter funding pulls through. There will be a COLISEUM in the Guardians City of Falkirk where you can battle other players world wide, just like in Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
An in-game screenshot showing some buildings and more characters. Thoughts?

Guardian_Town.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm i'm not a fan of the ground and grass texture :/
They are to simple and plus we can see the pattern repeating
I like the building
I think it's lacking of details to bring life into yours maps

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
this is not something game breaking or anything, i guess it can be improved if needed?

-----

If you need any ideas regarding new monsters, passive/active skills, stats etc let me know!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
Faendra - I hear what you are saying. It is a "still" in-game screenshot so it is hard to see much life into it. This is off a newer town map so I wanted to show the buildings. Overall, the graphics are reminiscent of older Pokemon games, just different. I am looking to have this game look unique. You can always improve and improve but with this game, I am looking to capture that old school feel.

doubtful - Certainly! Email me at [email protected] and let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
Hey everyone!

I know I have been gone for quite some time. Life happens ya know? I am working on Guardians once again so expect more update here and there. Keep your questions coming!

Back