• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No no, I mean I read it as a different word.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Well it depends on what you're doing with the rope and handcuffs that would make it odd and in the case of "docks", rope, and handcuffs, I'm gonna classify it as odd xD

Sir Codin

INCOMING FOWL LANGUAGE JOKES.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Mr. X keeps assuming you read it as the male genitalia, Toujours, but with an avatar like that, must be pretty hard not to xD

Were talking about rope and handcuffs, and apparently a word that dock can be misread as - What else am I supposed to think?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I just have to say, I love you people xD
Maybe think about... umm... well... yeah, there's nothing else that comes to mind with these things except rooster xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
In other news, check out what I got for my birthday from my sister:

Spoiler:

This is the best article of clothing she has ever given me I have ever received.

Aww man awesome shirt.

And wow now the Supporters are green? I like it. Makes them stand out more over the mods and normal users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back