• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite BW Unova City?

Favorite BW City?

• Total voters

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Which city is your favorite?

My favorite city is Opelucid City, because I like the version differences in the cities, and also, the city is dragon-based, which happens to be one of my favorite types.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I kinda like Nimbasa because u can re battle trainers at the stadium. there is always something to do there even when u finish the game.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
I know im going against the norm here but
I HAD NO FEELINGS FOR NIMBASA CITY!!!!!
It was one of my most uncared about cities i only like it now since black-haired elesa is there
My favorite is actually Accumula town
(maybe nacrene city)
I pick a city the same way i pick a girlfriend
I look for hidden qualities

I like nacrene for the relaxing accordian music there
And i like accumula for the upbeat pianist and drummer

Maybe i just dont like show-offy cities even though I live in one

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'd have to say Driftveil City because of the music alone. I don't care what the city looks like that music is awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Undella Town is my personal favorite due to the bay and Cynthia being nearby but city wise I'd have to say Nimbasa City since it has the sports domes and battle subway but the music could be better if you ask me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Normally I would say Nimbasa due to the great about of replayability it provided, or even Undella Town with its seaside calm (or summertime merriment!), but in the end I have to go with Anville Town. I'm highly biased because of the special track included on the BW Soundtrack, but it's also an adorable, relaxing little town that really comes alive during the weekends.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Castelia City, I love big cities. This is the city I enjoyed the most to go all over town. And it's a very beautiful city, a delight for the eyes.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Driftveil City, man. It's got gorgeous music. It's pretty even though it's an industrial city, It's home to one of my favourite Gym Leaders. It's got a market in- I tend to adore cities with markets. It's got the big bridge and pretty routes to the northwest and it's near open water and really it's just fabulous. ♥

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
I like Nimbasa City, Mistralton City, and Undella Town because of the music and their designs.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I like Accumula's design, it's a shame they only really used it for Ghetsis's speech in the beginning, I feel like there really wasn't anything to it content-wise. They could have done more :C

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Normally I would say Nimbasa due to the great about of replayability it provided, or even Undella Town with its seaside calm (or summertime merriment!), but in the end I have to go with Anville Town. I'm highly biased because of the special track included on the BW Soundtrack, but it's also an adorable, relaxing little town that really comes alive during the weekends.

I found that town kind of boring. There was nothing really to do there! I wanted to explore more around the area, but the limited travel really made me not want to go there since there was very little to see/do.

I pick Castelia/Nimbasa, btw. n_n Prettiest! Oh and Black Cityyyyy.

Also noticed you included Pokemon League/White Forest, which means since they're not really cities, you can all bring up routes if you guys want too since it all kind of fits in and if discussion leads that way do it, imo.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Driftveil City for sure. Just for the music, it's simply amazing.

Am I allowed to make that the reason? :P

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Nimbasa City is where my decision rests. It also where i train my pokemon (Stadium's),train my self (Subway) and where i use my BP to buy useful things, such as the way over-priced Vitamins and Life Orb's, you can never get enough of those two things, i tell ya lol.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Lacunosa Town. I was saddened how little there was to do there in B/W (slightly improved in 2), but the music and layout just seemed very nice to me. I'd like to live in a place like that.

You know, minus the whole non-gated community with monsters outside thing.

Back