• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe someday I'll try to trade my Platinum team over to my team and restart Platinum. That was it's purpose when I bought it in the first place anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. The Battle Frontier in Platinum was pretty cool yeah. Except Thorton, he sucked and continues to suck.

I believe the guys I used in the Frontier though were Charizard, Garchomp, and Electivire while I used Infernape against Argenta and her Weavile, man was that a long time ago.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. I should probably start getting some cook books seeing how I'm the only one who's cooking around here now.

That and some of Dante's work as well for the hell of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Think I'm just gonna do what I did yesterday and the day before which is playing more vidya gamez but I really should finish Yosuga No Sora by now, it's **** but it's only 12 episodes which I can normally marathon through in a day lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Already watched 1 episode of sappy bullcrap so my daily quota is sated now.

Time for Vesperia and yes I know it's getting old fast.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think so. I tried picking up Bleach and read the first manga but never bothered to read anymore after that let alone watch it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. Only read up to 10 chapters and watched up to around 3 episodes of Bleach at the most sadly.

And got my first achievement in Vesperia, about time.

Years

Bleach was the first manga I've read from beginning to the current chapter back in 10th Grade. Which started a manga effect where I read other manga from beginning to end. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. First manga that I finished was either the Pokemon Adventures or the Elfen Lied manga, don't remember the dates that I finished them on though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I actually finished my first manga before I got into cartoons. I read on a forum that the manga for battle royale was better than the film....and it was.

And yeah, losing a show I've been watching for years is sad times.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'VE HAD PIZZA FOR DINNER THREE TIMES IN FOUR DAYS.
tumblr_m1i9vbOliW1r2dbtko1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back