• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Pumpking, why do you call yourself a king?

It's only a play on the word pumpkin with a k in the end giving me the name Pumpking. It just so happens that a Yu-Gi-Oh card also has that name (as well as another card game called Carte, that's where my avatar is from).

And you, why did you choose that username for yourself?

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
And you, why did you choose that username for yourself?

Well that's a not to long story, Basicly Jester a nickname i have had for many years due to how funny my real life friends find me and the vs part was just because of the fact that most of the games i play invole battling or fighting and 13's my lucky number for some reason

Hikari10, Why did you join PC?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Jester, if you had to choose between chocolate, ice cream or healthy food, what would you choose?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Joshawott, what's fave thing about the sea and it's creatures?

The beauty of the sparkling sea alone was enough to make my favourite colour blue, so I suppose that's pretty remarkable. As for its creatures, I think it's simply amazing how many there are and that they're so unique. I once watched a video in biology class about creatures in the sea, and let me just say, they really are incredible!

Pumpking, what's your favourite colour and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back