• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Striding to be the best

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Sup guys im StridergottaStride
As you may guess by my username i like homestuck
my faviorite charecters are the striders and karkat and john
I also like pokemon and other anime
my top 6 pokemon are
1 Houndoom
2 Meganuim
3 Drapion
4 Mightyena
5 Hitmontop
6 Rotom (Mow)

Cid

Years
Finally a Homestuck fan! I've been waiting to see if another one would drop by. There aren't too many of us here, and some aren't as active as I'd like them to be. u_u But yes, a warm welcome to our forums, Strider! You should know by now that I am a huge Homestuck fan. :> Dave, Karkat and John are awesome characters, I have to agree. But apart from them, I also like Dirk, Roxy, Rose and Kanaya a lot. :D

Also I watch lots of anime and like Pokémon, too. :3 To be honest I like all six of what you listed there very much, so I can say that you have good taste! But yeah, we have lots of boards for Pokémon here, of course! I don't really know about Homestuck since the club for that died a few months ago, but you can still VM me about it! We can chat about it like crazy, haha. Still, being an anime fan, you should seriously add the Japanese Entertainment section on your list! All non-Pokémon anime discussions go there. :)

But yes, I hope I'll be seeing more of you! And just so you know, this forum's more real than Kraft Mayo. So you'll definitely have a blast while you're here. Talk to you soon. ;D

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
EEP! Welcome new Homestuck! I'm a Homestuck too :3 I especially love Sollux, Rose and Nepeta but yeah Dave and Karkat are pretty cool too 0u0

I like the Pokemon you listed there, they're pretty high on my favorites list. Especially Hitmontop! And anime...can't exactly say i watch it a lot but i'm planning to.

Anyways, welcome! I hope you'll have a great time and meet more of us Homestucks :P

Years
Homestuck has gotten really popular lately so I recognized your username almost instantly. I've personally never tried it but seems like a lot of people are pretty addicted to the series, so perhaps it's worth reading sometime! What would you say makes it good? I like to know some of the positive points before trying something and am pretty clueless when it comes to Homestuck. D: Anyway, welcome to PC, Stride, and it's wonderful to meet you!

A lot of those Pokemon you listed are some of my favorites too, so we have a good bit in common off the bat already. :3 Meganium especially is a really awesome grass type and makes a pretty good wall in the game, so it was just so hard not to choose it as my starter in HeartGold haha. Which Pokemon game are you playing right now? Tried the fifth generation yet, out of curiosity? You will probably enjoy the myriads of Pokemon discussions here, especially our Current and General Pokemon Discussions, which encompass all the games from the oldest to newest generation, as well as spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon and trading/battling. There are a lot of people posting all around that part of the site (as well as PC as a whole, really) so you'll meet a looot of friendly faces! <3 I can go on and on, but it's best if you explored around for yourself to see what we have to offer here.

But yeah, like Cid said, the Homestuck club fell into a pit of inactivity a few months ago, sadly. But that should also mean you're eligible to create your own, so hop on over to Other Clubs and read the rules for making a club if you're interested! Get those Homestuck fans together! :D Perhaps I'll even be joining the club sometime soon once I try it, too.

I'll end this by saying I hope you have a wonderful stay on PC and had a splendid holiday! You're always free to contact a staff member if you're confused about anything and we'll get back to you soon. Feel free to message me if you want to chat, too. See you around~

Back