• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
Well that wasn't a match for the faint hearted. It reminded me of the match against Newcastle from many years ago.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
Well that wasn't a match for the faint hearted. It reminded me of the match against Newcastle from many years ago.

My fellow Liverpool fan. <3 Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle was the first game I ever remember watching with my grandfather and it's prolly the one that set me on the path of being a Liverpool fan!

Would like to give my warmest thanks to Norwich for depriving Tottenham of points, because now that gives us a beautiful 6 point safety net over 11 games.

Southampton next, and although they got the better of us at home, I feel we'll have better odds against them away... their stunning start to the season has kinda lost its luster now.

Years
That Liverpool game should make Match Of The Day an exciting watch later on.

What an excellent result for Norwich too, which also served to confirm my doubt about Spurs reaching the top four.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
bRBmdgX.gif

Unbelievable Tekkers.

Years
Well as long as he could a little self deprecating humour out of it, I guess it's alright for him.

I'm going for 0-0 for tonight's Man Utd game, because the slip up looks inevitable. They'll then sneak the second leg.

£

Years
Gonna say 2-1 to United with RVP and Rooney getting one apiece. Wish it wouldn't be so but despite the horror season they've had so far, I can't see them throwing this one away!

Years
They didn't even seem interested in chasing the game until the last five minutes when, unsuprisingly, they didn't have the quality to create a chance anyway.

So poor, Moyes must be the luckiest manager of all time to still be in a job.

Years
I think it's got to the point now were even if it doesn't seem to be Moyes' fault you have to get rid of him just to spark a reaction from the players.

But to a large extent it seems like Moyes' fault anyway so it's well overdue for him to leave.

£

Years
Dat 6 year contract that puts him as one of the highest paid managers.

It's a small price to pay for a reaction but my word, it could even serve to destabilise United further. And the fact they're paying Wayne Rooney so much is hilarious; he's good but he's not worth that much. He's not the best player in the world after all!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It's a very weird year when United start looking like the easy draw for the CL quarterfinals.

Correction: Olympiakos are the easy draw for the CL Quarterfinals. My bad.

That was a laughable piece of nothingness from Moyester United.

£

Years
Every match I tell myself that "okay, surely they'll get back to their usual antics now, the enjoyment's going to end now."

I'm still going to keep telling myself that because it makes the horrific results for United twice as fun. Am I a bad person? Yes. Yes I am. But I guess this is probably how United fans felt in 1991... not that Liverpool nosedived THIS quickly.

Back