• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tea pizza

Should Pineapple be on Pizza?

• YES! #imstillwithpineapple

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • NO! #makepizzagreatagain!

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I don't really care, so long as the cheese is plentiful. For the sake of the argument though, I really don't mind pineapple pizza. Barely an issue to me.

The real problem is olives.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
pineapple on pizza is legitimately one of the best things u can eat
its sweet which makes a good balance for the bland-ness of pizza in general
pls

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I can enjoy a piece of pineapple pizza on some occasions. Pineapple is probably the most exotic out of all the mainstream toppings.
I want to say it used to be mushrooms (or maybe sausage?) before people stopped caring about that.
I can see people not liking mushroom pizza, heck I'm one of those people. Then again, I'm also not particularly hot for salami pizza, anymore.

But tuna is pretty great and margherita, as well.

Years
see, now that's just flat out incorrect

i dont mind pineapple itself as a fruit. it just doesn't belong on pizza. some two things are never meant to be together, you see.
I do agree with your last point to be fair

(WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PICTURE IN SPOILERS)
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

I used to think that pineapple pizza was good, but now I don't really. Maybe it's just because I've had it way too much in my life.

User19sq

Anyone who says "Yes" is going on the "who to never mod list"

not really but guys. stop sinning. even christ watches pokecommunity.

So you're the chorus of:

Spoiler:

Besides, anyone who likes pineapple, like me, will tell you that we'd rather have that than mod-hood. LET OUR SINFEST INDULGE US!

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
yeah pizza with pineapple and ham is, in the words of 2 chainz, scrump diddly umptious

User19sq

Why would any sane human being ever think of such an abomination

WHY

It's in our human nature to experiment and explore for the greater good of man! Just think of the guy who discovered the milk from a cow... and how he might've. Although that ended well, and this did not.

Back