• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallout: Northwest Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
Years
You are a 5 years old when you had to leave the city of Tacoma and go undeground, in a vault, The years go by fast as the world comes to a end outside. 20 years later, the vault's food has gone bad, asnd to top things off the gnerators malfunctioning. So a group of people including the Overseer exit the Vault and use the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to start a small town around the vault, this is in the ruins of the Tacoma Mall. So the Overseer send you on a mission to collect data of the things living around the nuclear devastated Washington State, you accept, so you set off on your journey through Ghoulport (Tacoma), The Oasis (Puyallup), Enclave Territory (Olympia) and Seafort (Seattle). You have guns and are equiped with what you need, cso let the journey begin!

Hopefully this will be a hack!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
Message me....509 558 1077....i just posted a thread and I need help making something like this happen

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Message me....509 558 1077....i just posted a thread and I need help making something like this happen
This is off-topic, and since this thread is so very old, I will just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back