• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Final Red

Years
I have redacted the YouTube video link from your first post because by including it you are directing users to download a ROM directly, which is prohibited on PokéCommunity.

Feel free to add a link to the ROM hack in patch form (as a .ips or .ups file) to the OP, or edit the video's description, but at the moment the video cannot be linked while it contains links to a ROM download.

Thanks for understanding!

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
This looks intriguing, it's a shame it isn't in English. Oh well ^_^ I'll still play it, just to catch all 721.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I've been waiting for a WesleyFG tiled FireRed hack... Now, all I have to do is wait for this to be English.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Pokemon Makeup

Check it outttt
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Is2fyYBnhpQ

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
WILD UPDATE APPREARED!

1. Slowly but surely
As some may know, I'm on vacation, it's summer dammit!
I'm using this time to take a break and enjoy my days as it should. I'm still working on the project daily , enough to not get bored, not enough to stop progress.

2. POKÉMON FINAL RED CANCELLED!
This is something that has kept me under pressure in recent months, every day I receive both good vibes and many good comments from people who have played multiple times my Hackrom and tells me to have fun, also they asked me to finish it as quickly possible, others ask me things like megaevolutión, and really this is something stressful . Without thier, I will not disappoint anyone, I love this project and I appreciate very much the comments of encouragement and all the support I'm getting.
Do not worry, Final Red will be finished!

3. NEW MOVES!
This is something of what I said at the time, I am proud to say that is one of the only news and one of the big and my HackRom dishes am creating and "programming" new movements, and are to cover the shortage of these in the Fairy Type or to add many more to the Sound Type , I do not rule out the idea of encouraging even the last movements we have seen, I have molado outrageous and it is most likely that ended up getting into, but ..
All in good time, for now I leave you with the animacioens of these two attacks.

tumblr_o9fpjzSZIY1tp2yqno1_250.gif
tumblr_o9fosgS5Gg1tp2yqno1_250.gif

4. STORY CHANGES & NEW SCREENSHOTS
This, I suppose that is something that many have been waiting ..
Here I bring you some scans of the project, I will not say more, I prefer not to spoil.
Draw your own conclusions!

tumblr_obcosvrBlD1tp2yqno2_250.png
tumblr_obcozrkv1l1tp2yqno1_250.png
tumblr_obcosvrBlD1tp2yqno3_250.png
tumblr_obcqyqtSC01tp2yqno1_250.png
tumblr_obcqyqtSC01tp2yqno3_250.png
tumblr_obcqyqtSC01tp2yqno4_250.png

5. TILL THE SMALLEST DETAIL...
Get comfortable and Hold on tight here begins the real update ..

Blame so tight schedule I have been dragging for months, is the temendo delay I've been with the project, however, work short time it has made me able to take things to another level, personally, I've outdone myself since I've been forced to do things faster, but on the other hand, I have had time to care every little detail , something that I feel really happy and I'm sure you will enjoy.
Having said that, on with the screenshots:

Since the First BETA [Winter '14]
tumblr_obcty5I9Kn1tp2yqno1_250.png
tumblr_obcty5I9Kn1tp2yqno2_250.png
tumblr_obcty5I9Kn1tp2yqno3_250.png

New shiny pallete, New HUD, and new Green's Origins style sprite
tumblr_obcskkCEM31tp2yqno2_250.png
tumblr_obarb9xBl01tp2yqno1_250.png
tumblr_obaqrj5zYU1tp2yqno1_250.png

Keepin on in the translation
tumblr_obcpupr3v51tp2yqno3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_obcpupr3v51tp2yqno2_r1_250.png
tumblr_obcpupr3v51tp2yqno4_r1_250.gif

Crazy things
tumblr_obcskkCEM31tp2yqno3_250.png
tumblr_obcuqgf4721tp2yqno2_r1_250.png
tumblr_obcuqgf4721tp2yqno1_250.gif

[Video removed links to ROMs]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
This is really promising an remake hack! Looks like you are working hard on details which really part of entertainment stuff which other few hacks showed off....I am sure this will be really fun game!

Last edited by a moderator:

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
Years
Waiting for the English version, once that happens, I'll be playing the crap out of this.

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
Hi guys!
I recently have updated the main post with a really cool CSS, so check it out!
I also put the correct download link with the IPS patch (still in spanish)

Please support my project ^^
See u next time :D

tumblr_ocmkkx1EJo1tp2yqno1_250.png
tumblr_ocmqbgqnYG1tp2yqno1_250.png
tumblr_nyljlzsqjF1tp2yqno1_250.png

Download Pokémon Final RedAlpha 2.3
Click Here

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2017
Hi Sage, congratulations for your hack!
I can help to translate it in Italian, once is finished. Let me know if you need a hand ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 31, 2019
Cool to see that you can catch all Gen 6 pokemon

Have you thought about maybe adding Gen 7 pokemon when Sun and Moon come out?

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
I can help to translate it in Italian, once is finished. Let me know if you need a hand ;)

Grande! avró bisogno di te quando tutto sia pronto per lanciare la Beta 2 anche in Italiano
grazie per ofrirti :D

Cool to see that you can catch all Gen 6 pokemon

Have you thought about maybe adding Gen 7 pokemon when Sun and Moon come out?

Yes! Actually I'm waiting for Pokemon S&M will be released to moving on with the complete pokedex. Thanks!

TIME FOR A NEW UPDATE!

1. BANZAI!
I'm really really happy that i finally reach the 59K Downloads
This is just awesome! I hope Final Red can reach the 100K Downloads when i release the Demo 2

¡¡Thnx U so much!!!​
tumblr_ocsp27M7XN1tp2yqno1_500.jpg

2. ROCKET ATTACKS VIRIDIAN CITY!
This is a breakpoint in the story, a point where all that we know breaks, i want to do an original story without losing the essence of the original game/manga/anime.
That was enough chitchat
I leave you with the video.

See U

Years
~SAGE, love this hack because it is a reborn version of Red. The features and screens are fresh and stunning. Your layout is amazing. Can't wait to play this ;)!

Back