• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Battle Sprites

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I'm Arisen and I am working on a Pokemon fan game. I want to add Fakemon to my game but I am terrible at art and making sprites so I am looking for anyone who is willing to help make Fakemon Pokemon sprites in the gen 5 style. I have a small list of ideas for Fakemon at the moment. The three most concrete ideas are my starters.

The Grass starter is based off a small rodent called a vole before evolving into a badger and then a wolverine. It would be Grass Dark.

The water starter is based off a small crab , evolving into a larger crab and then its final stage would be based on a Spider crab. It would be Water Ice.

The fire starter is based off a Rabbit, Evolving into a larger rabbit before becoming a bipedal rabbit similar to Lopunny but with the Fire Electric Type.

If you or you know someone willing to help then please reply

Years
I can help, just know that i am very random and often will go offline on one thing to go do another for half a year then come back... just pm me and i can give you and email that i check every day so that i dont wander off...

Back