• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I haven't watched anime for quite some time now.

Oh and what happened to THAT WONDERFUL KEVIN GUY!??
Does he still visit this place?

I was thinking the same thing when I was almost passed out on my Nana's sofa! xD

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
62. That is a number. U is a letter. And the pictue below is a cutaway of the physical effects of folliculitis.

si55550428.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I've gotten most of the kinks out of the emu for ToS. Still only 2 hours in and on the Triet Ruins, but yeah, the battle system is the same as TotA so it's not much of a learning curve.

Although I should have bought a PS2 controller instead of a GameCube one since the buttons correspond the same as TotA's too. xDDD

:DDDDDD

Yeah. The Battle system is basically Abyss' without the Free Run, which is all Abyss really needed in order to be considered 'better' than Symphonia. v__v;

TY

my time compared to the UTC is 4+ ?!?!
What the hell is wrong with Holland...

BTW im going for my 100 WIN STREAK, yeah i found some guys who wanted to do a 1vs7...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Kratos Aurion = Toph Beifong's father in Last Airbender.

Mind = blown for today.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

ovo;;

Xulek, let me know how you fair on some of the Achievements. I'm not looking forward to the last three or so I still need to get z.z

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
76. Lol I still need to get the last 6 achievements on Bioshock for crying out loud but that will come another time though. Only got 1 achievement on Tales Of Vesperia and I've already made a good amount of progress story wise. Oh well the gameplay's still solid and the character voices aren't too grating so I don't have much to complain about Vesperia there.

That and Monogatari sounds interesting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back