Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com

Old June 3rd, 2014 (5:34 PM).
  • Silver Tier

Posting a new topic, guys! If you were to restructure and design blogs, how would it be? What new things would you place? How freely would members be able to customize their layout?

Relevant Advertising!

Old June 12th, 2014 (5:04 AM).
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
Do you have a blog? What do you blog about & how often do you blog?

I do have a blog which I've had since I got supportered in 2012, although I rarely use it these days since it appears my Tumblr page steals activity from it. I may think about some way to revamp the blog in the future so I can think about using it again, especially after looking at several PC blogs for ideas.
Old June 12th, 2014 (7:46 PM).
Happy, and Searching.
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Username: Urugamosu
Reason for Joining the Club: PC fan boy right here. :3
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
I used to lurk from way back in 04, looking for hacks to play, then I finally made an account 4 years later, so I could actually make some friends. Then eventually just spread out into various parts of the forum!

What's your favorite board on PC?
Chit Chat, It's just seems like it's the forums beach, if you were referring the forum as a city.

Springtime, the sun is back and the breeze to accompany it..
Old June 12th, 2014 (9:02 PM).
likes nissans
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Nonon
Reason for Joining the Club: I love this place. I spend time during class to browse it. Is that dedication enough? But really, this place is a 2nd home.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: obviously me Rukario~

How did you find out about PC? Long story short, I was a bad user from the main PS server, and got banned from there. Silly me. I tried to find somewhere to pass the time, so I found the PS battle server. Luckily enough, it was around less than a week until Community Day 9 or something, so I joined at a lovely time. A lovely person by the name of Twihiki got me to join the forums, and yeah! There's my story. It ended up being a long story, but it's something I haven't shared until now, haha.
Old June 13th, 2014 (2:12 AM).
  • Silver Tier

Welcome, you two. Yeah, CCC is one of my favorite boards, too, Urugamosu. I haven't been making much posts there lately, though I'm definitely going to bring my activity back up within the coming months. Aw, it sucks to hear that you got banned, Nonon, but I'm glad that you're here now; it's always nice to see people like you around, considering how nice and friendly you guys are. n_n Anyhow, I hope you enjoy hanging around this club!
Old June 13th, 2014 (3:35 AM).
Holding on to You |-/
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
Username: Isaac
Reason for Joining the Club: Well, do I need to answer this? XD PC is the best and made me many sweet memories and nice friends!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Long story warning!

Well...I remember seeing a video on youtube "Pokemon AshGray" and since I was...kinda.. into the PKMN anime that time I was like "WTF HOW DO WE PLAY THIS" and then I discovered hacks hacks hacks that I loved, and joined the forums. Then I started to explore this forum, and I joined the Role Playing forums. I quickly realized I was horribad, every single SU I made was too short, I even got kicked from one RP. I was kinda sad, and started to think I was also a failure in hacking (not true) and thought this place wasn't for me. I was prepared to leave the forums, and before leaving, I discovered Pokemon Trivia and Other Forum Games forums and became in love with them, and lately I started making even more friends, and explored more more MORE forums that I...finally decided that this place is definitely for me

Do you have a blog? What do you blog about & how often do you blog?

Blog is one of the reasons I want supportership, but i can't help it. Would be fun to have it tho. As for the recent topic If you were to restructure and design blogs, how would it be? I can't really answer that, I don't know how to answer that to be honest due to the reason above.

The Underground
Come and play mafia with us! You are always welcome.
Old June 15th, 2014 (10:19 PM).
  • Silver Tier

Happy to see you join, Isaac; welcome to the club! Ah, that's an interesting story. ROM hacking is one of the reasons why I got here, too, and I'm sure same could be applied to plenty of other people. Aw, don't worry about it--we have contests and events here every once in a while that give away access to blogs, so perhaps if you participate and win, you could finally get a hold of them. Supporterships are also handed-out, so if you try, you could win that as well!
Old June 18th, 2014 (7:04 AM).
  • Super Moderator
  • Platinum Tier
  • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Naive
I don't blog at all, wouldn't know what to blog about :p Not to keen on laying out my private life publicly on PC. I don't read blogs here either, so really I can't say much on them at all haha.

paired to a seeker
Old June 20th, 2014 (8:51 PM).
  • Silver Tier

Usually, I just skim through blogs. If the topic interests me, then I begin to actually read, haha.
Old June 24th, 2014 (2:21 PM).
  • Administrator
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Bashful
I tried so hard to get into blogging but that never worked out since I forgot about it soon after. :[ Would love to become more active in the blogging department sometime but for now I stick to browsing. Hardly even comment on them either. /ugh

& welcome to the club! <3

. pair family twin mal lv llsif .
Old June 24th, 2014 (9:12 PM).
  • Silver Tier

It's been ages since I've commented on any. Four months, I think. It doesn't actually take much effort, so maybe I should actually consider doing this sort of thing whenever I run into blogs; it sucks to see people post new entries, and get no comments at all. If it were me, I'd be sort of sad and upset.
Old June 26th, 2014 (9:10 AM).
  • Super Moderator
  • Platinum Tier
  • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Naive
What do people here generally blog about anyways? Gaming? Pokémon? Life in general?

paired to a seeker
Old June 26th, 2014 (6:18 PM).
Barely Living
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
I blog about life events nobody cares about and then I did a game review. I plan to blog about games and pop culture more though.
Old June 26th, 2014 (6:27 PM).
git gud or get r e k t
  • Crystal Tier

I don't use my blog as much as others do. Mine doooo tend to get pretty uninteresting at times, so I prefer using Tumblr or other blogging sites to blog about my life and such. I enjoy reading PC blogs actually, I don't like it when someone's blog goes unread or doesn't get as much comments as it should.

I kinda want to blog tonight! But idk what though.

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
Old June 26th, 2014 (7:17 PM).
  • Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadance View Post
I don't use my blog as much as others do. Mine doooo tend to get pretty uninteresting at times, so I prefer using Tumblr or other blogging sites to blog about my life and such. I enjoy reading PC blogs actually, I don't like it when someone's blog goes unread or doesn't get as much comments as it should.

I kinda want to blog tonight! But idk what though.
Maybe you could make a monthly series, where you show-off your favorite posts from a few clubs here? I could do the same with my boards, but they're about Pokémon gaming, which isn't much of a broad topic, unfortunately. Wish it were, though!
Old June 27th, 2014 (10:32 AM).
git gud or get r e k t
  • Crystal Tier

That...could be a good idea. I've also been meaning to do a monthly blog on my personal life and such, many many many things have happened the past two months or so and I'd really like to share. Honestly, I don't care if I get any comments or not...as long as people have read my stuff, I'm good. \o/

My recent DLoA has prompted me to do a topic here. What was the longest time you've gone without PC?

Old June 27th, 2014 (1:22 PM).
Barely Living
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Ive gone 16 years without pc

I probably went about 5 days without pc and then I felt really really bad.
Old June 27th, 2014 (7:42 PM).
git gud or get r e k t
  • Crystal Tier

Most I've gone was a month and a week. But that was for a gooood reason. xD I just have to admit, I'm pretty addicted. D: I can do one week, heck even three. But a month was too much for me. xD

Old June 28th, 2014 (1:05 AM).
Holding on to You |-/
  • Silver Tier

I have gone...6,7 or 8 months without PC because I was -13 years old D: I'm glad that's over now, ugh. I had nothing to do xD.

The Underground
Come and play mafia with us! You are always welcome.
Old June 28th, 2014 (2:00 AM).
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
What was the longest time you've gone without PC?

Around 2-3 weeks on two occasions, well specifically I wasn't as on as much due to my computer getting fixed at the time and yeah, it was weird not having my own computer with me. Aside from that, I do try and always check PC when I can.
Old June 28th, 2014 (5:42 AM).
likes nissans
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I've only been gone for around less than a week. I try to return, but I'm usually stuck on my useless iPhone, which sucks for stuff like forums. I'm pretty hooked on this site, but it's a good kind of hooked.
Old June 28th, 2014 (5:35 PM).
  • Silver Tier

What was the longest time you've gone without PC?
As an active member, most long would be sometime around two weeks, haha. I still logged in every once in a while, though, to do some mod work and post around a bit. Aside from that, I haven't done anything else. I'll definitely have to take some month-long DLoA at some point in future, though, that's for sure; things will be getting pretty busy for me after this summer.
Old June 29th, 2014 (9:16 PM).
git gud or get r e k t
  • Crystal Tier

I *was* going to continue my demotion leave this week as well (supposed to end this Thursday), but I got bored of all the things I was doing, so I came back. I couldn't resist staying away from PC any longer. Heh, 2 weeks away was sufficient. xD

You know what I had planned to use for my blog? Signature dumping. My personal notepad is almost to its limit and I dumped all my CSS signature coding on there. I'm running out of space, so I'll use my blog to store it there instead. xD

So many things are happening this weekend at PC! Battle server's having a Community Day, plus Get-Together on July 6th! It gon' be fuuuun!~

Old June 30th, 2014 (1:21 AM).
Banned

You know I'm off my nut when I come to see this forum, sorry for me being so active in GC but it gets monotonous seeing the same topics over and over lol

Username: Alex, formerly AlexTheRose
    Reason for Joining the Club: General Chat is monotonous
    Who's PC's Site Admin?: Steve H. Also known as either PPNSTEVE or Rukario. I did a WHOIS lookup of PC's domain name and found another site admin named Kwesi Nkromah, but I'm not sure if he counts or not so I'll put him there just in case

I left Bulbagarden for greener pastures like an angry Roman emigrant.

What's your favorite board on PC?
    General Chat, mainly because T&I isn't my kind of T&I, if you get what I mean

What's your favorite event on PC?
    You know, I've never really done one so I'm not sure xP

What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
    See above

If you have a chance to make the event for PC, what would it be?
    The voice Skype chat. I'm absolutely positive people will love my voice

What did you think of the AF prank 2013?
    Nothing really beats Lerroux for me, unfortunately.

What do you think about the recent name changes in PC this year?
    They're cool. I'm glad I was able to dump my lengthy username for something neater

Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2014 than there were in 2013?
    I don't think so. There's a ton of factors that take part in deciding if someone's fit to be staff, so it's ludicrous to think that any one thing at all would be a "main reason" IMO :p

If you were an admin for a day, what would you do?
    As a staff administrator, I'd likely oogle myself at the wonders of the higher staff forums, and as a site admin I'd fool around with the server all day for fun :p

SO THE GET TOGETHER IS SOON! Are you excited for it? What events would you join if it were approved?
    The voice chat, as above

So, what do you guys think of PC's current layout? Is it good in comparison to other pokémon forums? Are there some forums you'd like to change or switch around?
    It's very suitable for its size and fanbase imo. Last time I showed an admin the changes I did think should happen he was like lolnope.jpg

What is your stance on COPPA in PC and how it has affected you?
    I was 11 when I joined (both here and on BMGf) but back then nobody cared so it really didn't and won't affect me much. It's good for throttling the influx of noobs the RH forums tend to bring in, somewhat. ;3

What do you expect from PC 2.0?
    Great things. Hail Ausaudriel.

Have you visited the Battle Server? Are you a reg there? What are your thoughts about it?
    I have, but it's just not my thing with it's layout and I prefer actual battles in cartridge. Plus I'm somewhat of an IRC nut and (used to) have emblems proving my undying devotion to #tpc until I merged into my old account

What do you think about the new server? Is your PC experience a little bit better or worse?
    Much better. Username changes trump DCC double posting IMO, plus the server's hardware specs are so much more awesome than the previous'.

What do you think of the name changes coming back?
    Cool beans. Alex > AlexTheRose ;D

What is your overall 2013 PokeCommunity experience been?
    Absolutely wonderful, with 2014 marking it as something I wouldn't reverse in a lifetime.

Any PC-related resolutions for 2014?
    Hmmmm… not really. I just tried to be myself and am continuing to be, and with influence from friends and loved ones "myself" is becoming increasingly more desirable if I do say so myself.

What are your expectations in PC 2014?
    Heheheheheh… :3

Have you ever met someone at tPC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?
    Khilia, my partner and lover and the only one to date to receive Platinum supportership from me (since it's not like I can gift her anything else but my love, right?) Much more than a friend she is, though, so as a second choice I would pick Geoff (Morkula).

If you made a forum at PC, what forum will you make? Why?
    I don't think I'd make one myself, as in a forum. Seems futile

If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?
    I wouldn't. ;P
    Old June 30th, 2014 (7:52 AM).
    git gud or get r e k t
    • Crystal Tier

I'm unaware of what's going on at GC or any of the Pokemon forums above (I should proooobably pick up my activity there again real soon), but nonetheless welcome to the club, Alex. :) You'll be safe and sound here.

Lerroux = best prank in recent time, imo. I'm glad I took part of it back then. xD & it's really amazing to meet someone with the same compatibility as you have. I met my current bf here, and he's really amazing. It's amazing to see that we've met the best people on here. :)

Quick Reply