• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I found a glitch the game freezes like this:
glitch1.png

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
I found a little bug. If you recieved your first pokemon you will not see a message like: You received ........ or someting. You get something but dunno what.

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
once afgain i apologize i put out the wrong ips patch...the wrking one is in the first post

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
Well good job guys. Don't know if I said this yet.

I will play it asap.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
Hi i found a another bug, if you talk to the proffesor in the granite cave and you stand at the wrong site he will push you into the rocks and you cant walk.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Yep, I got that one too. Tried both versions, and even tough there is a small difference (in the original version, the screen lights up a bit, then tilts, and in the bugfix, it just tilts.
Sadly, I can't show it because of too few posts. Haha.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
You don't still receive a message with what you have got when you got a item. And that in the wall push thing is already there!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
You don't still receive a message with what you have got when you got a item. And that in the wall push thing is already there!

the wall push should have been fixed...wait im sure its been fixed
And idk wat messagie thingy you're talking bout

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I thinkl i have im almost 95% sure that i did but i need someone to playt through and check cuz it wrks for me

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
No Botanist Forrest still freezes just like "IceCharizard" said.
yeah thats going to be a problem for me bec. I was playing and enjoying the game until got to that part

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
No Botanist Forrest still freezes just like "IceCharizard" said.
yeah thats going to be a problem for me bec. I was playing and enjoying the game until got to that part

I got through that part through the use of Advance 1.92. It changes the music, which the problem really is the music. After I changed the music, battled Fern and Ivy( Isn't her the Orange Islands Professer?), and battled Bit and Team Vortex Grunt, I though about something.(And of course, I finished the Beta) Some of the extra characters pokemon levels are a bit too high. There are some spelling mistakes and some "Forgotten to Retext" parts as well.

Back