• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Goodness, I hate to do this to you, but, the list was good and all, but with out ID # I can't find them, if you don't mind please??

What I'm wanting on my soulsilver game: (FC - 1936 4735 1445)
Birth Island Deoxys
10th Ann. Mew
WIN2011 Celebi
SMR2010 Jirachi
Manaphy Box 11
NewMoon Island Darkrai
TRU Shaymin
TRU Arceus
Latios lv35

Just insert them si=o it will make it easier to find for me!!

Years
No problem, happy to do it

Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984
10th Ann. Mew lv5 Timid ID 11219
WIN2011 Celebi lv50 Adamant ID 02211
SMR2010 Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 06260
Manaphy Box 11 Naive lv1 Box 11
NewMoon Island Darkrai lv50 Modest (don't see an ID number, but it's listed by the Manaphy liste below)
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089
TRU Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 11079
Latios lv35 Naive (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pear game)

Hope that helps

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, that will make it real easy to find them now, and for the others, I will need the same please, but can wait til that trade comes up!!
Let me find them and I will be in there shortly!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No problem, happy to do it

WIN2011 Celebi lv50 Adamant ID 02211
SMR2010 Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 06260
Manaphy Box 11 Naive lv1 Box 11
NewMoon Island Darkrai lv50 Modest (don't see an ID number, but it's listed by the Manaphy liste below)
Latios lv35 Naive (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pear game)

Hope that helps
Ok, just and update, is this what is left for your HG game??

Last edited:
Years
Here is the info on the other ones:

Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984
Diagla lv1 Rash (NBM) (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Palkiia lv1 Lonely (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Giratina lv1 Careful (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Latios lv35 (Same as the one that you traded to my soulsilver game)
Raikou lv40 Hasty (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Entei lv40 Relaxed (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Suicune lv40 Quirky (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Lugia lv45 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Ho-Oh lv70 Impish (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Uxie Sassy lv50 Box 18
Mesprit Quiet Box 18
Azelf Docile lv50 Box 18
Heatran Naughty lv70 Box 18
Regigigas Hardy lv70 Box 18
Cresslia Mild lv50 Box 18
Articuno lvl 50 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Zapdos level 50 Bold (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Moltres lvl 50 Brave(didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Goodness this is a huge trade!! But we'll get it done!! :) But there may be an issue with the ones going to your HG game!! They may have been transferred through the machine to me white game, sorry!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Do you mind if i pick different ones to replace the ones that where moved?

And thanks :)
Your are welcome, and you can pick different ones, but I do think all the dogs, and all the celebi's went through the machine, sorry!!
Hi, Do you need a new Sig made, or should I wait till your done getting all your new FC's?

If you don't mind, wait til I have them all please, but do keep the PM I sent you!!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Your are welcome, and you can pick different ones, but I do think all the dogs, and all the celebi's went through the machine, sorry!!

If you don't mind, wait til I have them all please, but do keep the PM I sent you!!

Already saved, PM me with the whole list when you're done and Ill put something together for you.

Zeus

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok that will work our great for our trade, give me just a bit, I may be able to continue for you!! :)

Already saved, PM me with the whole list when you're done and Ill put something together for you.

Zeus

I only have a couple more to get, and if you want that darkrai really checked, I can do it now for you!! :)

Last edited:
Years
No problem, i'll be here.

How about these Celebi's:
10 ANIV Celebi lv70 Lax
Ageto Celebi lv10 Docile ID 31121
Celebi lv30 Lax ID 60623

Back