• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
When i talk to Pete and he say he is going to Nummisity(something like that) city to a lab it ends in random characters

And the 5th gym leader is way over-leveled lv 87 bronzong!?!?!?

Years
Really? Sorry about that. I'll open that door and upload a new patch. Is it the house next to the waters cavern entrance?

EDIT: Sorry everyone, in the last patch the house where you get your first rod now near the entrance of Water's Cavern was not able to be entered due to a tiny mistake in advance map. But, I just re-uploaded the beta 1 patch and the house is now accessible.
seems like you already answered my question and yup the house was that all right... another thing is itching me though... i have already that first badge but somehow my traded Larvesta is ignoring my commands...Can you help please..?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_alienhunterx

I don't know why it's not listening to you at all. I'll look into it.

@_Justin262

The beta ends after you battle Pete when he speaks about the numassity lab. I don't remember anyone having a lv87 Bronzong that you have to battle yet. Although the 6th gym leader will have that. The 5th is Nora and she isn't available to battle in the 1st beta.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
@_alienhunterx

@_Justin262

The beta ends after you battle Pete when he speaks about the numassity lab. I don't remember anyone having a lv87 Bronzong that you have to battle yet. Although the 6th gym leader will have that. The 5th is Nora and she isn't available to battle in the 1st beta.

OH i mean that norman looking guy he is too overpowered... I was getting bored so.........you know what happened

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2012
So I was wondering , when does the rom stop ? Is it shortly after you go to the ghost town , because I just got to the remastered Pokemon mansion, I killed the 2 lv70's and now I'm stuck , if I ruim through pokemon mansion and take the correct jump down at the 3rd floor , I end up on the 1floor inside a wall...
Maybe this is supposed to be like that but I find it odd nonetheless seeing as how I have no chance of progressing..
Also maybe a little bit of critique , all the pokemon the random trainers have are WAAY to low .. They're one shottable and give a pretty aweful amount of exp..

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
So I was wondering , when does the rom stop ? Is it shortly after you go to the ghost town , because I just got to the remastered Pokemon mansion, I killed the 2 lv70's and now I'm stuck , if I ruim through pokemon mansion and take the correct jump down at the 3rd floor , I end up on the 1floor inside a wall...
never got to the glitch your on about, i dunno whether i bugged it or not, or whether this is how it was supposed to go, but after walking into the remastered pokemon mansion, i would walk up the stairs, and then walk right back down again, and it transport me to where your supposed to be dropped and continue with the dungeon to the goon with the houndoom. admittedly i skipped the few trainers there but honestly as you said there aint much exp to be had there so it was worth it to quickly advance.
hope this helps

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2012
never got to the glitch your on about, i dunno whether i bugged it or not, or whether this is how it was supposed to go, but after walking into the remastered pokemon mansion, i would walk up the stairs, and then walk right back down again, and it transport me to where your supposed to be dropped and continue with the dungeon to the goon with the houndoom. admittedly i skipped the few trainers there but honestly as you said there aint much exp to be had there so it was worth it to quickly advance.
hope this helps
Wow , that actually did help , I'm glad I can advance now :p

Years
@_alienhunterx

Thnx once again by looking on to my request... I am currently at 2nd gym and where my team was between lv 24-18, the 2nd gym leaders team was maxed at Lv 29-32.. Wow... Did you on purpose rosed the levels... Also previously PKMN trainer Eon had also a powerful team from mine i-e Lv 26-27 against my Lv 20's team..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
seems like you already answered my question and yup the house was that all right... another thing is itching me though... i have already that first badge but somehow my traded Larvesta is ignoring my commands...Can you help please..?
Because you don't have enough badges.
It's unfortunate but it happens... :( The only thing that would fix it is not giving first badge but the last badge as first one.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Due to me not getting any work done yesterday, the update has been changed to Monday. I haven't sent the rom over to Tajaros yet for scripting, so a video showcasing the Bonding with the Legendaries won't be included in the update. But it will showcase some new screenshots, yugi, misty, and another new bad guy who's replace V as the general of the grunts/goons. Thanks to you, V's dead...Or is he? Either way, his children want to get revenge of you.

Last edited:

ForYouu

Time Traveler
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2012
This looks amazing DarkRisingGirl! Thanks a ton for this amazing ROM.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Nice (: very very nice i want you to know that i support you and alot of other people supports you and we all hope that you continue this remake and make it completed and please don;t ditch it

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Nice (: very very nice i want you to know that i support you and alot of other people supports you and we all hope that you continue this remake and make it completed and please don;t ditch it

Thank You. You won't have to worry about me ditching it. That's Never going to happen.

There won't be any baby Kyurems though lol or baby forms or any legendaries. I Just uploaded a beta 1 patch fixing the door errors in mystic falls. Idk why I didn't fix that before, it was so easy. But if you don't care about the doors being a little messed up, then you don't have to re-patch it.
Also, the update has been changed back to today. You can expect it later on tonight. It'll showcase some pretty cool screenshots and the first look at Yugi in the hack.

Back