• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
There's no eastern and northern gate. Only southern (two gates) and western, and the south-eastern one is breached right now.

P.S. sorry guys, next time I'll be drawing a short map to avoid confusion

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
may I please join you guys in this adventure?

here's my SU

Name:Jeremy Daraxus
Species: Aggron
Title: Juggernaut
Type Mastery: Steel
Nationality: Eshir
Appearance: a rather strong individual, well built but even if he is the color of an average Aggron. with several scratches on his steel hide, he often wears two crossing warrior's Sashes on the one over his right shoulder he wears his Gold Tribe Emblem, on the one over his left shoulder is the symbol of the Eshir Tribe. he see's this as a representation of his alliegence to the Gold Tribe and to the Eshir as equal

Personality:Honorable and strong he prefers to fight a good fight and make death as quick as possible for his enemies. using his strength and his steel he would work to protect and defend those in need. he has developed a strange ability to dig himself in allowing himself to use his abilities to minimize the damage done by his enemies. in preference he likes to charge straight in and do battle but can unleash ranged "artillery" style attacks as well. his sense of honor has always been a form of higher standard in comparison to other Eshir

History:born and raised in Ascanfell Jeremy quickly became a formidable and powerful warrior, he however had wanted to do more than fight, he wanted to protect others, not just fight and kill. he had heard of an ancient concept, "with great power comes great responsibility" and thus he left his home to go and find what his true responsibility was. later on he found the Gold Tribe, he found their values just and their cause right. thus he applied to join them, he passed their tests at the ECUL and their other tests outside of the ECUL, and found himself a name "Juggernaut" a name he was called in his youth due to his unique ability to take a hit and deliver a more powerful hit in return. he quickly had become fairly well known among the Gold tribe as, "the Powerhouse Eshir Aggron that is too serious for his own good" all that aside, Jeremy has a good and noble heart, and has worked to protect whomever he could from danger and death. For that his name has founds it's way around the land, giving him quite the reputation. He had been away from the other members of the Gold Tribe for some time, protecting those he could from the war, and learning of the enemy they were facing. Now he has just returned from his work of reconnaissance and protecting. only to see that Alamagna has been attacked. it was then that he realized that things were gonna just keep getting worse.

Moves: Protect, Hyper Beam, Earth Power, SandStorm

Other: Juggernaut likes to use the area around him to his advantage, which often allows him to act like a Shock Trooper, if push comes to shove he's not afraid of jumping off of high places to get an edge over the enemies of the Gold Tribe

Because Juggernaut was raised in Ascanfell he knows quite a bit about Tristanite, and has gained a knack for finding weak points in an airship's hull.

Juggernaut has the 'Sturdy' ability.

RP Sample:

"Ancients! They're in pursuit of a couple of Pokemon. Come on, we have to help!" Vigil shouted

"The Swift is still alive," TrueStriker announced, pushing himself up, arm-blades unsheathing. "One or two of us need to get those three away before the Ancients catch up to them. Bloodthirster, Blitzkrieg, can you do that?"

"easily done" Accatosh responded taking to the sky, took aim at the closing space between the three approaching Pokemon and the Ancients and letting out a quarter charged fire blast from his mouth, the blast hit the front of the group of Ancients causing them to be slightly disoriented by the blast, but barely injured.

Accatosh returned to the ground and charged towards the Ancients, stopping in the space between the three retreating Pokemon and the Ancients, he took a protective stance, not showing fear, or any emotion for that matter, he stood his ground. "you want them... your gonna' have to get through ME." he shouted at the Ancients, stomping his foot to emphasize his meaning. he turned his head to the other three pokemon now behind him, "run for the fire light just ahead." he ordered, turning his attention back to the Ancients.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I think Sophia blowing up ships so they fall on the Gold Tribe should be a running joke.

"Hey, why is there a random blimp falling?" The random citizen looked confused.

Every member of the party groaned and looked to the Meowstic, crying in unison, "God dangit Sophia!"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@Typh I'm sorry mate, but the spots are full for now. I'll let you know if anything changes.

@Garet your post was fine, Garet, though you missed a perfect chance to describe thoroughly the destruction a Meowstic's psychic at full power could cause!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Ugh I finally got a post ready. I was having so many issues with godmodding. I mean yes Aecron is a full on war vet with tons of training, but its so hard to not make him Arceus. Post will go up some time this evening.

Also how old is Earthquake? Would Aecron have known him? I was considering asking for a joint post eventually with the two of them facing off. One a vanguard of justice the other a weapon of war! It'd be pretty cool if they had some backstory to go along.

"You were the chosen one!" Aecron screamed from the island in the river of lava.

also could I get some more info on how the airships work since Aecron is/was a mechanic. I could see him being slightly confused by updated parts, and mumbling how the old ships were better, and that'd be quite nice.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@jasonwolf unless he shoots down multiple airships with one shot, he's not OP. The enemy fleet is ours to destroy, so have fun with that, but don't overdo it. Show some struggle to make things happen, yeah? Now, regarding your inquiries about the airships. I'll fully describe the airship concept, their properties and way of operation, so everyone gets it down and we can avoid confusion in the future.

There are five parts of importance in an airship: the main body, the cannons, the rigid balloons, the rudder, and the engines.

The main body resembles that of a medieval ship (a schooner, a galley, a frigate, depends on the type of airship). Its hull is usually protected by steel or tristanite and has openings for the cannons. Instead of mast and sails, the body is chained to the rigid balloons which keep it afloat. The main body is usually decorated with a figurehead resembling a certain Pokemon (the figurehead of the Storm's Fury is a Gyarados)

The cannons are placed both on the deck and belowdecks. More advanced cannons operate on psychic energy fed to them by the engines, rather than using gun powder. The psychic energy is enough to create a blast that would send off anything armed to the cannon (like Zack's iron spear). The projectiles fired by the cannons are usually wild Pokemon, preferably round ones that know how to use Selfdestruct or Explosion, such as Geodudes, Voltorbs, etc. and are kept asleep thanks to the use of a natural anesthetic potion.

The rigid balloons are cylindrical gasbags made of rubberized cotton, which helps them maintain their rigid shape without being too heavy at the same time. Their part is to keep the ship afloat; commonly, there are two of those chained and wired to the sides of the hull of the main body. The wires are connected to the fuel tank, which is usually belowdecks at the back of the ship, and the engines. These balloons are full of flogistron, a special type of fuel that is extremely lighter than air and flammable. Acceleration is achieved by the pressure applied from the engines to the back of the balloons, so that the flogistron is gathered to the front of the balloons. In short, the ship is moving forward by pressure applied sideways and upwards on the flogistron.

The rudder directs the pressure applied by the engines onto the balloons themselves, rather than the fuel inside them. Steering the wheel to the right, for example, will cause pressure to be applied sideways, to the right, onto the balloons, so while the flogistron takes them up and forward, the balloons themselves are directed to the side. Next to the rudder, there's commonly a panel which regulates all the psychic activities of the engines - how much pressure they apply onto the flogistron, how much onto the balloons, and which cannons are online and which are offline. Note, there was no ruder in the first generation of airships; the engines regulated everything, instead, and an engineer had to also be a pilot who saw through the eyes of a psychic-type that acted as a scout.

The engines are powered by the latest-generation crystals called dyna-cores, small, square crystals which hold an awesome amount of psychic energy stored in them. There are usually four of them on an airship, located belowdecks, and each is powered by one dyna-core. The engines are responsible for running literally every system on the airship: applying pressure onto the balloons, feeding the cannons, maintaining the barriers and directing the flogistron from the fuel tank to the balloons through wires. Regulating the engines takes a considerable amount of skill, so every airship has an engineer, apart from a pilot and an artillery handler.

Zack has made quite a few modifications on the Storm's Fury when he became the engineer, but I'll mention only the major one: he installed two massive propellers to the back of the ship which are connected through wires to a machine next to the engines; that machine has an iron strut, which Zack grabs and channels his electricity through, so the propellers start moving. He was thinking of installing a battery there and charging it before the need to use the propellers appeared, but he hasn't had the time!

As for Romulus, he is 29 years old. He studied in the ECUL for one year, then took his training outside Union City and into Wrothgar, where he served the Vandremonde family (Lord Chantalai and his daughter Alucianna) as a bodyguard for a year, graduated, then was dismissed when the first Stygian Rebellion started, 9 years before the present. He fought alongside the newly appointed leader, Garland, in the Deathbringer's Mark where they crushed the opposition. That was the only time Romulus has ever really been close to his Gold Tribe comrades, but he wasn't particularly known by then. After the rebellion, Emperor Dareon pardoned Lord Chantalai and Garland insisted that Romulus returned under the Vanir Lord's service as a bodyguard. Romulus refused for a time, choosing to abandon his duties as a member of the Gold Tribe "for personal reasons" and disappeared from public for nearly six years, before returning to Union City, after hearing that Lord Chantalai was looking for a faithful bodyguard. Up until now, he's served him for three or so years. If you have any suggestions for a possible joint backstory between Romulus and Aecron, feel free to PM me it and we'll work things out.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
ugh dont you hate when you think you posted and then it just eats it? This is what I get for using an online editor.

Also Ray what was up with your post its... very confusing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Nah, any historical records written on paper from the Age of Heroes have been destroyed. No books of Tsulong & Co and their heroic exploits. :P I just used the book for the sake of tr0lin.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
i am having such a love hate time with all of this. its crunch time for me so everything I do is getting hit, and I chose I didn't like most post after all so Im trying to fix it, and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

you know that point where you get so stressed you just want to go "well... this is fun, but I'm gonna go live in my parents basement."

at least Ray has accidentally given me a new idea.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey guys, heads up, I'll be off for a week or so. When I come back, I'm going to move this forward so I want every one of you to have posted. You can make individual posts or joint posts, as you like. Good luck on the battlefield :D

Back