• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOH

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Did you remove the warp from the entrance? If you didn't then you should be able to access the cave.

i didn't remove it, i just moved 1 square up, because i moved 1 square up also the entrace

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
i didn't remove it, i just moved 1 square up, because i moved 1 square up also the entrace

Go into AdvanceMap.
Click "Events View"
Find the Warp, and move it up 1 square also.

Or if you did that.

Go to Map View.
And place the correct cave floor tile where the warp is located.
(Look at my image from before)

BOH

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Go to Map View.
And place the correct cave floor tile where the warp is located.
(Look at my image from before)

??what number i must change?

ok i understand sorry for disturb and thank you

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Does anyone(Who hacks Gold Version tell me why when I Insert a MunchLax Picture(Attached) is all messed up in battle?(Attached) I use Agixp411.

Years
My Cyclone doesn't work, I have this error:
helpmenp0.png

What I have to do, to make it working?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Does anyone(Who hacks Gold Version tell me why when I Insert a MunchLax Picture(Attached) is all messed up in battle?(Attached) I use Agixp411.
I Would like this Question to always be last.

My Cyclone doesn't work, I have this error:
helpmenp0.png

What I have to do, to make it working?
Try re-downloading it. As you can tell from the system Error.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Try re-downloading it. As you can tell from the system Error.

Sorry but it won't help downloading it again.

Also, that question has already been answered a while ago. So mackoo, use the search function next time. It's so convenient!
You can read the full answer here

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I want to insert This Silver pic(Attached) with Agixp411, but it can't be saved as gif, or bmp because it changes colors.

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
I'm using Diamond Cutter to compile scripts, well I'm trying to anyways... I have a script, but when I try to compile a message comes up: "Loading command database... Empty command database detected. Program halted."

What does this mean and how do I fix it?
I have Rubikon in the same folder as Diamond Cutter.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

when i use unzl-gba to change a pokemon sprite when i change it the picture becomes balck and white or a driffernet color what it is not suppose to be how do i fix it

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I'm using Diamond Cutter to compile scripts, well I'm trying to anyways... I have a script, but when I try to compile a message comes up: "Loading command database... Empty command database detected. Program halted."

What does this mean and how do I fix it?
I have Rubikon in the same folder as Diamond Cutter.

Thanks.
Your rom, your database, and pretty much everything have to be in the same folder.
Make sure they are.

ryan said:
when i use unzl-gba to change a pokemon sprite when i change it the picture becomes balck and white or a driffernet color what it is not suppose to be how do i fix it
You need to change the palette, various ways to do it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
I just threw everything in the Elitemap folder, so Rubikon, Diamond Cutter, my ROM and everyhting is there, but it still shows the same error...

Can you list all the things I need incase I missed something?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
how do i change the pallete
*SIGH* Beginners........You change the palette with a hex editor, or APE.
I just threw everything in the Elitemap folder, so Rubikon, Diamond Cutter, my ROM and everyhting is there, but it still shows the same error...

Can you list all the things I need incase I missed something?
You have to have Diamond Cutter and the scripts in the EliteMap Folder, then Open Diamond Cutter and click a Script and ok. If you did it wrong then It's going to say Subscript out of range. But if you did it right, then you will see a Pop-up(Notepad) entitled: rkclog it will tell you it is finished Processing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
It opens notepad with a message telling me I have an empty database... I don't even know what it means. I have Rubikon, which is what I thought was the database, but I guess not..

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Which offset do i have to write in APE to change sea water colors?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

when i put a pokemon i created on the unzl gba it changes color and i was told to change the pallette how do i do that

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
cooley said:
I want to insert This Silver pic(Attached) with Agixp411, but it can't be saved as gif, or bmp because it changes colors.

Trainer sprites in Gold/Silver need to be 56 x 56 to insert, that is probably why. Also it isn't like the Advance Gen, you can save it a a bmp. Sprites also have to be two colours plus black and white.

*~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~* said:
Which offset do i have to write in APE to change sea water colors?

R/S/E: E943A0
FR/LG: EA1BEA

ryan123456789019 said:
when i put a pokemon i created on the unzl gba it changes color and i was told to change the pallette how do i do that

First off you need to index the sprite, by exporting the one you want to replace and then paste your sprite over the one you exported. If the colours come up wrong, check the Pallete Offset in UnLZ.GBA and use Advanced Pallete Editor to the edit that sprites colours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back