• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted, but it's full of micro transaction and the base game costs $59.99.

I wish Shigeki Morimoto, the director of HGSS/Emerald, directed the Gen 8 games.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but now the Charizard Y's shiny looks like green vomit.

I wish GameFreak put more work into their games.

Years
Granted, they will put so much work into it that the next pokemon's title has a projected release date of 2032. Nothing will be released inbetween.

I wish every harry potter character also had a pokemon to assist them in the wizarding world.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Granted, but the Pokémon never listen to their trainers and do as they please

I wish for more Fairy-type Pokémon in Gen 8

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted, now every single new Pokemon has a fairy typing and are Tapu level. It becomes so overpowered that GF decides to make another type just to counter it because they legitimately suck at balancing their own game.

I wish Toxic Thread had priority, 75 base power. badly poisons the recipient and decreases their speed by three stages permanently for the reminder of the battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but GF also gave Gengar a permanent stage 4 evolution for some crazy reason, making Gengar obsolete and overshadowed, and left in the dust.

I wish GF kept some of the beta GS Pokemon around in the actual release, preferably the non baby ones.

Years
Granted, but the abbreviation GS was misinterpreted as the GS ball, rather than standing for Gold and Silver. So now there are dozens of pokeball-like pokemon that look a lot like voltorb running around the region, all inspired by the GS Ball :)

I wish Steven Stone was my brother and I was his little sister!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but Gen IX will quickly replace Gen VIII after two short months! =p

I wish the total number of Pokémon will be exactly 1000 once we reach the 10th generation of Pokémon!

Years
Granted, but you only use the 807 pokemon from gens 1-7 in future generations. Every new pokemon you see will be uncatchable, exclusive to the trainers you battle.

I wish to ride Lapras through the Orange Islands.

Years
Granted, but you'll never return home.

I wish for next gen to introduce new way of battle that would act as central point for both games and anime.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted. Unfortunately, the creators didn't know you meant the Pokemon show, and so based it off another random TV series instead.

I wish that any move that serves no purpose and has little to no good users *cough mud bomb cough* were removed from the game.

Years
Granted, but GF screw this and after huge wipe of the moves, only moves that serve no purpose and has little to no good users are left in games.

I wish for Pokémon to end.

Years
Nooooooo!!!! You don't mean that!

Granted, but you put 807 pokemon out of work! They are all marching to your house in a rage!!! This Pikachu is coming through your front door.
Spoiler:

I wish I had as much real money as I do pokedollars. I'd be pretty well off then.

Last edited:

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
Granted, but 2 days later a mysterious man appeared, he introduced himself as the creator of pokemon (game freak) he found out that you were hacking his games and told you that you must come with him to the court, after that it has been decided that you were guilty and lost all your money and you also had to give him your house and everything inside too.

-
I wish that it would rain with the sky being a pokemon cloud.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, but a red rampaging gyarados falls from the cloud.

I wish there were a Pokemon game with Crobat on the box art.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Granted. However, the main story is about the protagonist looking for a Crobat, their favorite Pokémon, and spending his entire quest to find it. After a thorough search of the entire region, the hero finds that Crobat sadly is nowhere to be found. The end.

I wish for games with a higher difficulty.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP! That's some nightmare fuel right there! D:

Years
Granted, but now games are so hard that you can't even get through the 1st Route.

I wish for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Pokémon crossover.

Back