• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
The best part of it was Triple H. I could see a Jason Jordan vs Triple H fued.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The build-up would take some time. Jordan would be trying to prove himself to Hunter for first couple of months, most probably.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
They took the SD Women's Title off Natalya and onto Charlotte to change another match for Survivor Series. I like Charlotte but I would have liked to see Natalya get a longer reign.

Then again if Carmella (Now without Ellsworth) is cashing in Sunday then it makes sense as she would be cashing in on a face Charlotte rather than a heel Natalya.

Also Jason Jordan is going to cost HHH on Sunday I think.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Zayn and Owens have an equal chance of costing Shane, so I'm unsure if this could turn into a feud unless it results in RAW losing entirely.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Did they just have AJ's TNA footage in that Styles vs. Lesnar Survivor Series promo?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
OH MY GOD. HE DID IT AGAIN.

ROMAN HAS SAVED US FROM THE ATROCITY THAT IS THE MIZ.

NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP.

So... there's only one thing left to say...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE "YOU DESERVE IT" CHANT NOW?!

HERE... I'LL DO IT BY MYSELF.

"YOU DESERVE IT!!"

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Miz would be good with the Universal Title. I want to see Kane with it, even if its a place holder title run.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I don't understand Sheamus and Cesaro, are they part of Miz's team? They randomly decide to help him out at times.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wonder if Balor will be joining him and Jeff if this does happen, as it was suggested in house shows earlier this year.

Back