• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
OOC: yo shiny please come to genisis i want us all to be on one RP again, it was fun like back then...o well u dont have to...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Wing Zero said:
OOC: yo shiny please come to genisis i want us all to be on one RP again, it was fun like back then...o well u dont have to...

OOC: I almost deafinatley will, but not tonight, my brain's just too frazzled, I need to play jedi academy and fry some stormtroopers to make me feel better.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
This sounds interesting. I think I'll make a character.

Name: Flare
Type: Secret for now, though that won't be much longer.
Height: 6 feet 3 inches
weight: 114.6 pounds
Appearance: Long blonde hair and glaring brown eyes.His mouth is shaped like a red beak. His skin has red and yellow hues all over his body. each finger opn his hands ends in a claw. He wears long, red, baggy pants with yellow near the bottom and an equally red long sleeve shirt with wide sleeves in order to make room for his fighting.
History: unknown. a rogue personality, he goes wherever and does whatever appeals to his fancy.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
name: Shinshi
type: secret...
looks: In human: Sholder length brown hair w/hazel eyes
personality: Stays away from most people which leads most to belive her to be evil, but she's really nice

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
OOC: I think we better get back to the story of this thing. there is too much ooc here.

BIC: Flare sat cross legged in a dusty old tavern. Although he was currently in his human form, his long Blonde Hair and peircing bornw eyes earned him stares from everyone in sight. It was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable. he didn't even know why he was here. It was just a feeling he had, that he should be here. Like something important was going to happen. He shifted in his seat in anticipation and looked to the door to see if others like him would arrive.

Years
OOC: ah well, i'll join...

name: Eclipse
type: A black Flygon
looks: Human: All black. skin is white though, and the hair is black
personality: depends.. calm and controlled (thats when she is the most feared) or a raging ball of fire (in battle, invariably) very tempermantal...

I flapped through the sky, enjoying my Flygon morph... I noticed what looked like a Blazikin morph, but I wasn't sure.. either way, I had no intrest in even being near...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
OoC: No clue what that meant, but we need to move this story along here. I can't do the whole thing myself. This isn't even my RP.

Years
OOC: me and sparks are best friends in RL... we talk to each other a lot.. anyways...

IC: I looked around, seeing if anyone i knew was around.. there was none, so I landed away from the other humans, morphed to human, and walked into the tavern.. almost instantly, my sense for trouble went off, and I had to keep myself from morphing.. something was wrong.. I knew it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
OOc: honestly I'm used to referring to my cgars in third person in RPG's, but i guess doing it in first person will be an interesting experience for me.

Bic: I sat up intently as I saw someone walk in. She seemed different, aprehensive. she didn't quite seem all human. More like me. I kept a discrete eye on her as she walked by to see if she would do anything that would give me a clue. The last thing I wanted to do is introduce myself to realize she's a normal human and get chased out of the tavern.

Years
I glanced around, trying to find the sourse of my uneasiness.. I quickly found what I was looking for.. or, rather, got ambushed by it... "Freeze!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned, and there were several team Cipher members, all elite... "game over Eclipse. you've evaded us far too long" the leader of the group said...

"oh, really? how much would you like to bet?" I said calmly...

they tried to attack me, but were stopped by a quick fire blast.. it was so fast, and confusing, that unless you were right next to me, you wouldn't have been able to tell that that was my attack...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I jumped up as several large man began attacking the woman who jmsut walked in. I fired up the flames around my wrists and was ready to assist when before i knew it, she had taken them down. I couldn't help but grin. So she was like me after all. That makes things less complicated. Unfortunately she had revealed herself, and thanks to my flaming fists, so had I. Everyone in the tavern was staring at us, and tehy didn't seem too happy.

ooc: I think it's time to tell everyone, my morph is a Blaziken.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I wasn't sure what had happened when everyone stopped moving but as the humans say" don't look a gift horse in the mouth." I scrambled out of the building after her.

"Thanks.' I said. " Don't know what that crowd woulda done. i don't think they take a liking to us. NOt fond of riots."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Cipher huh?" I said, intrigued. " Team Magma's been my problem. want to use me for the 'land' battle. I had come here to try to avoid that, but it seems theres trouble here too. I had a feeling something wasn't right."

Years
"cipher's after me bcause I'm mostly darkness.. any more, and I'd be a shadow morpher.. that would not be good.. at all...." I said, glansing around... "I've never been to this town... that's odd, I thought I had been all over the world..." I muttered to myself..

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
<<Ooh!Lemme join!:D
Here's my character,
name: Terra
type: Latias morph
looks: Dark-blonde Bianca hairstyle, violet eyes, red tanktop with blue Latias eon symbol, white mini skirt, brown sandles.
personality: Friendly, cheerful, a wee bit naive
Hope that's okay!^^>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back