• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I dunno but i might stay home aswell if my bad coughing keeps up like this...

TY

im watching some youtube vids but my laptop freezes too many times...

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I got my friend to view Meatspin, Goatse, Lemonparty.org, search "Rule 34" on Google Images and then read the entire Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Am I pure evil yet?

P.S.: Don't look up any of these. Trust me, just don't. Unless I tell you to in which case it'll be a good idea.

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

This marks my 1,352nd post on Gender Race. What the ****? *Brick'd*

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Working on a research paper about the effects of the internet on society right now. Not going to be talking about internet culture though because that's a bit too... Weird and inappropriate even though internet culture tends to effect some people profoundly, like me for instance.

I might briefly go over the "Internet Dickwad Theory" if I need some filler but word it differently. Like not name drop it at all and just explain the concept. Since the internet dickwad theory IS theory about how the internet affects people.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Caaauuuuse Fuyuki the social/entertainment aspect of this thread is more rewarding than the actual competition imo :D

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I just realized that I'm writing a position paper and not a research paper. I should have been focusing on either the positive or negative aspects of the internet, not both. Now I have to re-write a good portion of the paper. ****.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I remember writing this:
"Look.... it's not what it looks..... like..." said Bob as he's depriving of oxygen.

Suddenly the girl grabbed his face to her intense smirk that shudders Bob. She abruptly uttered out: "I thought you were told to stay away from us." She snapped her fingers.

His heart constantly punched Bob's chest. Sweat erupts and rush down from his skin. As he tried evading the girls, they caught him.

Bob was in denial since those girls are bodyguards of his ex-friend that left him. Suddenly they abruptly thrust Bob in his stomach.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" He painfully screeched as blood spews out of his mouth. He heard those girls lightly giggle uncontrollably with excitement; delirious to see this nerd die.

Bob tries to breathe as it feels like his lungs were twisted in a tight knot, but he was suddenly getting choked.

He desperately tries to use his trembling arms to pry off the girl's hands, but he was harshly pushed to the ground.

The sharp rocks scraped through his skin. Even with how he lost Derek and this intense pain, he sniffles as tears of sorrow began raining out of his eyes.

Suddenly his head was in a bag. He was in shock by the lack of air. "DEREK! DEREK! PLEASE! I NEED YOU!!! DEREK!!!!!" He loudly screamed, but Derek released an intense gaze towards Bob and walks away.

Blood ran though the bag as it reddens into a damp shade of red. Bob lost consciousness and fell down. The girls wiped the blotched blood and left him with his sticky, large cesspool of blood that slowly trails towards them.

It was when they were at Recess. Bob wanted to apologize to Derek for hitting him and assaulting him in class and him getting replaced by another one over how he's done with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back