• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. I really need to get ready in a few minutes to see this lady friend of mine.

And I think my team in Soul Silver might be the same as it was before for the most part. Believe it was Typhlosion, Gyarados, Rhydon, and Lugia but I might end up using guys like Snorlax and Ho-Oh instead of Ampharos and Lapras this time around though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. I'm not spending an eternity trying to raise another Tyranitar or Dragonite though, unless I really need the extra power. I've taken a liking to Rhydon now though since you can get it right before the E4 if you evolve Rhyhorn in Victory Road and has some great moves like Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Hammer Arm. That and if I migrate it to my White game I can give it an Eviolite ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. Lol I was being serious there sweetie haha.

Oh yeah did you get the DS yet Tally? if you do don't forget to get a Pokemon game for it :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. Oh okay haha xD

A Nintendo DS is a handheld game system needed to play the current Pokemon games right now lol.

And I just got Elder Scrolls Skyrim.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Messing with people is fun though?

Uwah, I feel like going back to an old theme of mine. I blame listening to one particular track over and over again in the car.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. There aren't any Pokemon games for the Playstation or X-Box sadly :(

Remember though sweetie, you're an angel compared to me haha.

Been thinking of going with a Animal Path Pain theme though.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
24.Messing with people is a gift i have while being in a good mood :D

Fact:Xulek keep ninja'd me all Ze time lol

Zat is bad..i'll try my best zen ^^..Mr.Devil *teehee*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Technically speaking, you CAN play Pokemon on a PlayStation console. ...Or at least on the PSP you can. /ah, good old emulators

But other than that, there's no way Nintendo will ever allow their own series to be on another system (albeit cell phones and stuff like that). They tried it once with Phillips (or Philips, however it's spelled), and we all know how well that worked out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
26. Still wanting to get a emulator to play Crystal on my PSP sometime. But yeah unless you have an emulator you can't play the Pokemon games on a non Nintendo console otherwise I would be battling other people over X-Box Live lol.

Speaking of disasters, anyone remember the Zelda games on the CD ROM?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...What do you think I was just talking about with Nintendo allowing Philips to publish their creations? They did Mario too, btw, and that looked pretty sucky. Though I have to admit, the cutscenes were so stupid they were hilarious.

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2011/04/01/323-philips-box/ - Here, have yourself a great webcomic that introduced me to the horror that was Philips.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A friend of mine know the beginning of the crappy Zelda Game that was created word by word. It's hilarious hearing him recite it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. Thought you were talking about Phillips making Pokemon games back then but the only ones I heard about when it came to the CD ROM were the unholy abominations for Zelda games at the time.

And I'm going through Prototype way too fast now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

[hd]-fTLr0pVFsA[/hd]

Try listening to this for 10 minutes and see if you can pick up other phrases o3o

And then when you're done with that you can listen to this awesome piece:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back