• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

smithtism do you happen to be on the skin 'the top dog' because if you aren't you should switch to it because your signature matches it perfectly. /just going through the skins, yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm on the Stand Nexus right now. I'm weird and like to have the skin I'm using match my theme, and it's really easy to do so with the Stand Nexus. :v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Careful. That might bite you back down the line.

If I wasn't watching TV I would put on come music, but I'm watching Criminal Minds right now soooo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PIIIIIIXY. How does it feel to be fifteen. Do you plan on getting your permit, or be lazy like some of us. :P Regardless, Happy Birthday! I need to check the bottom of the index more often derp.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh Lloyd I need to kick you out of my photoshop because hnnng.

</random. you guys may continue your conversation>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But Lloyd is awesome and I still wish I had a Shimeiji ;;

/has four manga tabs up on FF right now, pffffft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back