• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The DCC became really active these days. I think Toujours will have to make another one soon. So how are you guys doing?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Pretty good, spazzing over the PS4. Nothing special, but the entire UI and promises are wooing me over. Always was a Nintendo/Sony guy, so yeah.

Years
Live with his fail counting skills. lmao.

WSTi.png

Then the site is a liar! :p

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Sony has amazing consoles that's why. I'm tempted on a PS3 now at the end, but the PS4 is in a league of its own.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Nothing special? Check out the hardware it's (supposedly) packing. 8 core processor, 8 GB ram. I didn't see the specific video card, but it's already packing some serious hardware.

Bad thing - It's going to be expensive as hell.

droomph

weeb
Years
Nothing special? Check out the hardware it's (supposedly) packing. 8 core processor, 8 GB ram. I didn't see the specific video card, but it's already packing some serious hardware.

Bad thing - It's going to be expensive as hell.
Well that isn't special.

ibm_pc_5150.jpg

This is the best computer ever created.

I'm making the next one. Haven't made one in literally a year or so. :p

Well, I mean, it's just a suggestion.

I really think it would be cool, though.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I did not say nothing special. And 8 gigs is likely to get all that multitasking to work, I'm assuming 4-5 would be for games with the other 3-4 for the OS and such, like restore points for games.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Holy crap.
Last time I checked Ps4 news it was still just a rumor! My god that is some sexy hardware!
Erm, sorry, my nerd is showing.

On a side note I finally added my lame entry into the songwritting contest!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I just got my 5000th post. wow. took me long enough. it's what i get for spending so much of my time in the trivia sections but the past month or so I've been trying to broaden out!

You can do it Live! Just have to make sure to pace yourself.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The PS4 really is a sexy hardware but a rather expensive one. A japanese magazine or newspaper said it would be sold around 430$. I think i'll take a PS3 to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back