• 6 replies

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
61 Days
Hey all! I just joined. This is my Friend Code if you wanna add me! I love trading and collecting so if you are looking for something Id likely trade.

Looking for an Own Tempo Rockruff or Lycanroc 😅 For a dusk form. I missed the event and purchased my Ultra after the release date.

Again, feel free to add me or add my friend code ❤
5000-6241-1368

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
6,639 posts
14.2 Years
hey there!! welcome to PC :D

Might I suggest checking out our Trade Corner section - you might have better luck as far as getting an Own Tempo Rockruff/Lycanroc goes.

Are you excited for Sword & Shield?

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
61 Days
hey there!! welcome to PC :D

Might I suggest checking out []our Trade Corner[/url] section - you might have better luck as far as getting an Own Tempo Rockruff/Lycanroc goes.

Are you excited for Sword & Shield?
Thank you! 💗

Im stoked! I own the majority of the core games. Either in DLC or Cartridge etc.

Unfortunately I cant afford a switch yet. I am taking care of my grandparents and in a bit of a transitionary stage. 😔
I plan on getting Hey..... Eevee! 🌞😎 and Shield. Probably Sword when Ive kicked those 2. Lol

Thanks again ❤💙💚💗💜

Are you a moderator?
Friend Code 5000-6241-1368
Please Trade with Me!

Looking for
*Raikou
*Different Vivillion Forms

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
6,639 posts
14.2 Years
Thank you! 💗

Im stoked! I own the majority of the core games. Either in DLC or Cartridge etc.

Unfortunately I cant afford a switch yet. I am taking care of my grandparents and in a bit of a transitionary stage. 😔
I plan on getting Hey..... Eevee! 🌞😎 and Shield. Probably Sword when Ive kicked those 2. Lol

Thanks again ❤💙💚💗💜

Are you a moderator?
Oh nice! Yeah, I think I'm going to probably get Sword. I got Let's Go Pikachu - it's a lot of fun all things considered.
I'm actually one of the forum administrators, but I do moderate the Off-Topic section!

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
61 Days
Oh nice! Yeah, I think I'm going to probably get Sword. I got Let's Go Pikachu - it's a lot of fun all things considered.
I'm actually one of the forum administrators, but I do moderate the Off-Topic section!
Haha, awesome! I considered Sword first. Im kinda hoping to scope them some first If I dont have the switch yet anyway 😅
Please Trade with Me!

Looking for
*Raikou

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
8,638 posts
8.2 Years
Hey there! Welcome to the community. :) I hope you find all of the Pokémon you’re looking for!

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
61 Days
Hey there! Welcome to the community. :) I hope you find all of the Pokémon you’re looking for!
Thanks ❤😇😎
Please Trade with Me!

Looking for
*Raikou
Advertiser Content