Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
I tried joining but it says my invite has expired is it possible for you to report it to aethestode
Yeah, I'll just leave it in Discord myself, mentioning that you reported the issue, don't worry.
Thank you.

ON:

Note: The last one is actually called "Stantga".

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
r u guys adding digimons cos ive seen agumon(a digimon) in one of the red chapter updates screenshots
Aethestode is certainly adding Agumon. I'd assume it's going to participate in a comedic side chapter though. I highly doubt it'll go further than that.

ON:

Note: All these sheets with base stats are being kept in a Dropbox folder linked in the Special Updates Post.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
Btw i just got back my squirtle2 from the day care in kinnow island and for some reason its level zero is that a glitch
Yes, and an already reported one.
The daycare is pretty buggy at the moment.

ON:
Seen June 3rd, 2019
Posted June 3rd, 2019
1 posts
82 Days
If looked all over for a good collection of maps for the kanto etc. And can't find one for the life of me they had one sorta where I downloaded but either it doesn't have town names on it or it doesn't work on my tablet if I could get a link I'd really appreciate it .I downloaded the game when I saw a YouTuber play the beginning and I just adored the manga!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
If looked all over for a good collection of maps for the kanto etc. And can't find one for the life of me they had one sorta where I downloaded but either it doesn't have town names on it or it doesn't work on my tablet if I could get a link I'd really appreciate it .I downloaded the game when I saw a YouTuber play the beginning and I just adored the manga!
They're in the main post.

ON:
Aethestode decided to start sharing the Pokédex Entries of the game. The first batch contains 24 Mega Evolutions, some official and some fan-made.
Here's a link to the Dropbox folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ky6eam277oifra2/AADm-O6mrR8I-Eh89IpXRG01a?dl=0

Needless to say, check them at your own risk. Aethestode says that some of them may contain spoilers.

EDIT: Added 139 more entries.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
Theres no entries for fallen and the corpses
The pokédex entries are being shared in groups, and yes, a lot are still missing.
I am uploading them to the Dropbox folder as Aethestode puts them on the Discord server.
Can u give us a rough estimate on long till beta 15 is out
No release dates.
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
47 posts
3 Years
The pokédex entries are being shared in groups, and yes, a lot are still missing.
I am uploading them to the Dropbox folder as Aethestode puts them on the Discord server.

I think there's an typog on one of the weather's trio pokedex entry? The dex say's it is the real form of _____ instead of the one in the name and picture.
No release dates.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
is omneon available?
No, just like Mystereon.
also ive finished all the bonus chapters and finished all the main chapter including the orange archipelago now am at kinnow island just roaming around.
is there anything else I can do in the game other than waiting for beta15
No.
I think there's an typog on one of the weather's trio pokedex entry? The dex say's it is the real form of _____ instead of the one in the name and picture.
Already reported.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
Here are patches to Beta 13 part 1 (after the additional two patches) to fix the RTC on hardware and in (very) recent builds of mGBA.
Hi there, it seems to be incompatible with B14, if I'm not mistaken? I tried patching it with the Tsukuyomi patcher but that didn't work out :(.
You probably forgot to check "Bypass Invalid Checksum", or whatever it is called there.
Unfortunately beta13 isn't compatible with beta14, you have to start a new savefile
If you're going to try to answer someone else's question, please read the post very carefully before replying.

ON:
Welp, I've been out all day and got a few hours to use the PC just now. I'm going to be adding another 74 pokédex entries that Aethestode shared today to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: Done. The new ones start from 165 which is Alolan Sandshrew's entry.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
I have a problem
How I can get to the ss. Ane because it dissapear and I doesn't know how to get the evo coral or it can get with another way?
The S.S. Anne does not dissappear, it is accessible at any time after you reach Vermilion City.
As for the Evolution Coral, it's inside a poké ball in the underwater spot of the S.S. Anne.

ON:
Added another 130 pokédex entries to the Dropbox folder.
Seen July 16th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
1 posts
76 Days
I see… I guess it's time to try max happiness then. Thanks for the help, I'll go try it out right now!

Also, I tried a few things on Eevee in an attempt to make it evolve to Espeon and I found out this, I'll just put it out here in case anyone's curious:
-Eevee evolves into Leafeon with Leaf Stone and into Glaceon with Ice Stone. It can't evolve into Sylveon, but I guess it's because you can catch it in the Bonus Sylveon Chapter.
-Link Stone and Moon Stone do nothing to Eevee.
-After evolving Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon, it is possible to de-evolve him back to Eevee with a Sun Stone. It's not possible to de-evolve from Leafon or Glaceon (I haven't tried Umbreon/Espeon yet).
-And perhaps the most curious: you can evolve Eevee multiple times in a row. Like, you evolve it into Vaporeon with a Water Stone, then use a Thunderstone on Vaporeon and it evolves into Jolteon, then use a Leaf Stone on Jolteon and it evolves into Leafeon, and so on. However, Glaceon does not share this feature: if you evolve Eevee or one of the evolutions into Glaceon, it won't evolve into any of the others (no stone appears to work on Glaceon).

I think a lot of pokemon locations were changed from the last beta (Jigglypuff is found wild when in the last beta you could find only one, Shuppet doesn't appear in the golden tumbstones in Lavender Tower, Kangaskid was added, etc), but some others remain the same. I guess the locations list could use some updating (I might try to compile a list once I clear the game :) )

PS: Does anyone know at which level does Kangaskid evolve?
In the bonus chapter for evolving Poliwhirl into Poliwrath you can find an 'Evol Coral' allowing to evolve Eevee into all the forms and back at anytime (outside of batlle) you like.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,003 posts
10.9 Years
In the bonus chapter for evolving Poliwhirl into Poliwrath you can find an 'Evol Coral' allowing to evolve Eevee into all the forms and back at anytime (outside of batlle) you like.
Why did you reply to a post written in 2015 about a completely different version of the game, with information the original poster cannot make use of?
Not to mention they haven't logged into their account since 2017.

ON:
Another 86 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: There's probably a lot of repeated entries as Aethestode has been uploading fixed versions of certain descriptions.
I'll probably fix it up at some point, just not for now. It's kind of a tedious task, and I already have my hands full of tedious tasks to do for my personal project.

EDIT2: Another 11 entries added to the Dropbox folder.
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
47 posts
3 Years
Those new Fakemons are Lit <3
The only problem i see are the name representations. They are kinda inconsistent.
Like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.
They are both Primal.
But the names are GroudonP and KyogrePr ?
Then some of the Megas are X
Some of them was Y.
But there are also some pokemon with X in the name but wasn't a mega.
The Clones we're named 2
The Variations named 1-2.....
Advertiser Content