• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
A little surprise in Pass 5 of Xenoverse that I'm still keymashing about 48 hours later.

Also, brushing off a minor spat with laughter instead of anger or tears, and just feeling more confident in myself in general.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
A little surprise in Pass 5 of Xenoverse that I'm still keymashing about 48 hours later.

Also, brushing off a minor spat with laughter instead of anger or tears, and just feeling more confident in myself in general.

Happy belated Birthday, Mintaka. If I wasn't busy lately, I would have told you that sooner.

To answer the question, I finally have some time to myself now. I guess that makes me smile. 😊

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
I was smiling watching a stream of Vtuber playing FE Engage. Ive been starting to get obsessed with the game, and its the best feeling when you playing a new game and realize your getting giddy about and geeking over lol

Years
The homemade Spanikopita i cooked got a rave reception. It was called "unbelievable" and mistaken for the spinach pie that a chef makes at a deli in my city. I might try my hand at making baklava next. 😊

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I had a dream about meeting Misha Collins. It made me super happy... and I raised my hand. He called on me and I told him my story and stuff. While telling it, I started crying. ;o; It was a happy cry though! Sadly, I woke up before I could hear what he had to say though. D:

Years
Finally seeing a shiny female Indeedee hatch from an egg after obtaining the male form shiny in late April.
It did quite a bit more than just make me smile... though it did start with one. I'm really happy atm =D

Spoiler:

Days
Catching up with the Marvelous Game Showcase that was broadcast last night whilst I slept. I was hoping for another Fate/Extella game and would have preferred to have seen that than a sequel to Daemon x Machina of all things, but seeing some new Rune Factory news and the promise of some more RPGs and life sims in the future brightened my day. The news that we could see a release for Project Q (which I seem to be the only person on the internet who is actually excited for, even if it's local wireless streaming from PS5 only, as long as its reasonably priced I would much prefer using it to squinting at my TV screen!) as soon as November was nice as well. Just goes to show we don't need E3 for game announcements and showcases!

Years
Basically, I was watching YouTube shorts and I get a Wolfe Glick's short and at some point it talks about confusion and see what it shows. I was speechless lol

Spoiler:

Years
My paper was accepted in one of the biggest Czech scientific journals. Only six papers are accepted per half a year, so I didn't expect my paper to make it.

Back