• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Emerald Crest v1.0.9 Is Here!! [GEN 9 & In-Game MAP RANDOMIZER!]

Years
Pokémon Emerald Crest
Version: 1.0.9.1
Updated: 2/10/2023

Adobe_Express_20230709_1310050_1.png

Game Info 🗒️

Name: Pokemon Emerald Crest
Version: 1.0.9.1
Hack Of: Emerald
Creator: Aaghat

what's New!

• Added new Map Randomizer in open-world mode (race with friends!)
  • Added GEN 9 Pokemon
  • Added difficulty modes [Easy/Custom, Normal, Hard]
  • Introduced a new Ranking System.
  • Added more Legendary Pokemon
  • Added in-game notification and anytime access to Spotlight Events
  • Added a code for Rare Candy (find it in-game!)
  • Added an option to enable/disable followers
  • Added followers up to GEN 8 (Including all forms, except Enamorus and Gen 9)
  • Added egg moves for hisuian mons
  • Added Ultra burst
  • Added the ability to fuse legendaries that can do fusion
  • Added some new Legends Arceus and GEN 9 moves
  • Added more Wild Boss (200+)
  • Added all legendary Pokemon
  • Updated lots of rewards from various activities
  • Updated all trainer parties, including gym leaders, E4 and Champion.
  • Made wild bosses not stay mega-evolved (same goes for primal)
  • Made static encounters show up as shiny if they are shiny. (If you don't see it as shiny in the overworld, then it won't be one.)
  • Updated the Dexnav, now you can see the silhouette of the unseen mons instead of a "?"
  • Now in story mode HM's work the same way they do in open world mode (still need the badges)
  • Updated and organized bag menu
  • Many more features and fixes (check the site for a full changelog, soon)

Previous save files are not supported!

keep an eye out for the roaming Hoopa! (Hoopa Loves to lead the party!)

Story 📰

Vanilla Emerald's Story with lots of new features from the later gen and a few extra quests.​

Features ✨

Spoiler:

Screenshots (outdated) :
Spoiler:

Gameplay (outdated)

join the discord server to claim mystery gifts for quick updates and Early Access
Discord: https://discord.gg/7DvkRsxSnR

DOWNLOAD
[Version 1.0.9.1]

UPS Patch

HOW TO PATCH? -- CLICK HERE

DISCORD SERVER​

I am not at all active here so feel free to get in touch on Discord, also join the server for game-related support.

Credits

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ven9496

the strongest lesbian pokemon trainer in the world
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
this looks AWESOME! i'll try it out later!

Years
New Update is out, it's a small update that fixes all the reported bugs from the previous version.

what's New!

🔸 Increased the dexnav hidden search probability by 10%
🔸Added back the man at Slateport market. (He sells a lot more now, according to your progress level.)
🔸Some minor updates and improvements
🔸A lot of Bug fixes

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
how does finding hidden dexnav pokemon work? i know how to search specific pokemon, but that doesn't seem to have the possibility of hidden pokemon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for sharing your rom hack. It looked interesting so I gave it a try, although unfortunately there are major early-game balance issues, like this:

Pokemon-Emerald-Crest-2.png

This is the first Gym leader: Roxanne, with a Mega Aerodactyl that knows Earthquake, Ice Fang, and Wing Attack. Plus a Minior that knows Light Screen / Reflect and Acrobatics, and a third Pokémon that I don't know what it is because I couldn't get past the Aerodactyl.

Last edited:
Years
New Update Is Out!!

what's New!

🔸Added more mystery gifts
🔸Added colored type effectiveness
🔸Change caught mons Pokeball
🔸Update Pokedex
🔸Updated Party Menu
🔸Updated Dexnav graphics
🔸Added more quests
🔸Increased shiny rate to 1/4096
🔸Added Ash-Greninja
🔸Let Meltan evolve
🔸Bug fixes

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I really want to like this game, but I find grinding exp (does this game have the Black and White exp curve?), resetting for IVs, resetting for a neutral or positive nature, and trying to farm good EVs to be such a chore. It's the beginning of the game and the first few fights don't even grant a level up. I got to the first youngster after Oldale and noticed that his level will always match mine. I somehow got through to the first gym, to Roxanne with a type advantage, and she mopped the floor with me. That's when I stopped playing. Are you going to include a chill mode to this or should I give up on this game? I want to have fun, not raise competitive pokes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I really miss a Nature Changer, got a Shiny Morpeko but it came with Quiet nature :/

The game has a lot of potential and I'm having quite a fun time with major battles and even random route NPCs, however, some bugs almost made me stop.
Facing pokémon that change forms will bug your team and it happened 3 times with Roxane's Minior and Mega Aerodactyl + wild Morpeko while grinding. I always keep a copy of my save just in case so I traded the bugged team members getting back my Lucario and Ralts, but that can surely make many players give up very early.
The Exp Share can also get buggy if you don't have a full team, but this one happened two times and it seemed like a minor thing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
The game looks great. I started playing it then stopped because I want to play it solely to catch every pokemon but because there's no cheats enabled in the game and money is a difficult constraint that feels near impossible without putting an impossible amount of time into the game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
When I'm usinge the Dexnav, I don't understand why, but if I approach a Mon by walking, it then runs away
Where I'm doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Hi. Quick question, are you planing on adding raid battles or gigantamax forms (coud be as megas like radical red)?
Great game, having lots of fun with it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 20, 2023
When I'm usinge the Dexnav, I don't understand why, but if I approach a Mon by walking, it then runs away
Where I'm doing wrong?

hold A down as you reach the bush
I'm sorry if it's misspelled I don't know English v:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2023
Hello Dev,
Its an awesome Rom with great potential, perhaps I would like to suggest a few improvements:

1. Please add back Randomizer options with level cap and if possible nuzlocke too. (A few important yet compatible options)
2. Please try to add sandbox menu, to give player items or money.
3. Please enable gym leaders to fight again with his old or new pokemons even if we received badge already.
4. Open world with iterative random events if possible.
5. Champions league & Master league to be held in each game year, may be with level capping. So player keeps grinding for to stay champion for each game year.

Thanks and Stay blessed.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
New Update is out, it's a small update that fixes all the reported bugs from the previous version.

what's New!

🔸 Increased the dexnav hidden search probability by 10%
🔸Added back the man at Slateport market. (He sells a lot more now, according to your progress level.)
🔸A lot of Bug fixes

How do you bring up the randomize menu

Back