• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Terra Firma [March 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I have bad/Terrible news Rata has quit Romhacking :( yes another great hacker quiting the RH life :/
Well anyways just wanted to tell you guys and I will for sure translate this hack in english but I don't think he will post it on here since he is gone...
Either way & If he or me catches one of the graphics/Tiles I/him will hunt you down ;)
Yeah turns out all of the tiles on there were edited by him (Majorly)
His Last words in english:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Last of TerraFirma:
Spoiler:

Saved as a JPG because Im not stupid -_-BTW: those X and Y icons are made by him too ^^

Years
♥♥♥♥ thats so sad this hack had the best graphics ever i dont know why he would quit after 5 years of work when this hack was like 50% or up finished :(

I hope atleast he releases the latest version he was working on so all that years of work wont be wasted...

I wish he returns 1 day

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
The graphic looks great but the proportion of human with building is just wrong for me :/

Edit: Just looked at the news, it's pretty sad, btw the tiles are mermerizing

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Nice game, can't wait for the release... Could I maybe use the titles in my hack? They look really neat.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Nice game, can't wait for the release... Could I maybe use the titles in my hack? They look really neat.

There's no release. The creator already abandoned this hack, he left a message though.

I have bad/Terrible news Rata has quit Romhacking
3.%20frown.gif
yes another great hacker quiting the RH life :/
Well anyways just wanted to tell you guys and I will for sure translate this hack in english but I don't think he will post it on here since he is gone...
Either way & If he or me catches one of the graphics/Tiles I/him will hunt you down
11.%20wink.gif

Yeah turns out all of the tiles on there were edited by him (Majorly)
His Last words in english:
Spoiler:

The Last of TerraFirma:
Spoiler:

Saved as a JPG because Im not stupid
8.%20no.gif
BTW: those X and Y icons are made by him too
20.%20boogie.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 25, 2015
I have his skype but he has been so busy he hasnt been online in days o.o Well I will try to contact him anyhow~

And find out how much he would want if someone offered to pay for him to complete the hack as his final project...(only if this is acceptable)

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
He has not been on skype even less his email, Sorry i don't know what to say but hope to here back soon and here is an opinion, I don;t think he would release the version he would have released it himself but sadly not and his scripters were out for some time so I'm 100% sure he just had time to add tiles only:/

xGal

Mhm
Years
I really like your mapping, especially how you mapped the Heatran scene. It's like you tried to do what gamefreak did on the DS (the 3D style) and did it on GBA. Although, I don't like the overworlds... They just seem to be too big for me. Keep in mind that mapping isn't everything and good luck with your hack :).

EDIT: Just saw the sad news but well, I hope he will decide to return to Rom hacking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back