The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #14076    
Old 5 Days Ago (1:13 PM).
Neos95's Avatar
Neos95 Neos95 is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 3
    hello I have a problem in with game, Right when I try to go into the new route a exclamation mark appears over my head ( like it’s about to do a cutscene) and my character turns around and then it freezes and nothing happens.Any idea?
    Reply With Quote
      #14077    
    Old 5 Days Ago (3:00 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Lunos.
    Lunos's Avatar
    Lunos Lunos is offline
    The Observer
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 1,596
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by lolxdis View Post
      One last question. Will beta 14 contain the whole Orange Archipelago arc or it will spit it into parts like you did with kanto?
      Aethestode hasn't said anything about how he will handle the release of the Beta 14 yet, so nobody knows.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Neos95 View Post
      hello I have a problem in with game, Right when I try to go into the new route a exclamation mark appears over my head ( like it’s about to do a cutscene) and my character turns around and then it freezes and nothing happens.Any idea?
      1) Are you sure that you're playing the latest version, Beta 13 Part 2F?
      2) You didn't resume a savefile from the Beta 13 Part 1, correct?
      3) Are you using VBA-M? It sucks.
      4) Have you tried to use the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room at his house in Pallet Town?
      If the answer to those questions is "Yes", then you can just try to use the Walk Through Walls cheat to proceed.

      EDIT:

      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #14078    
      Old 4 Days Ago (7:08 PM).
      Neos95's Avatar
      Neos95 Neos95 is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2018
        Posts: 3
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
        Aethestode hasn't said anything about how he will handle the release of the Beta 14 yet, so nobody knows.

        1) Are you sure that you're playing the latest version, Beta 13 Part 2F?
        2) You didn't resume a savefile from the Beta 13 Part 1, correct?
        3) Are you using VBA-M? It sucks.
        4) Have you tried to use the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room at his house in Pallet Town?
        If the answer to those questions is "Yes", then you can just try to use the Walk Through Walls cheat to proceed.

        EDIT:

        Yes I play to the beta 13 Part 2
        I have open savefile of the beta 13 part 1 in the beta 13 part 2
        I use VBA 1.8.0 Beta 3
        How used the Glitch Cleaner ? because I've a UPS file but I do not know how to do it with it
        I tried to use Walk Through Walls cheat but the problem is always same (a exclamation mark appears over my head to the route 5 )
        Reply With Quote
          #14079    
        Old 4 Days Ago (10:13 PM).
        Lunos's Avatar
        Lunos Lunos is offline
        The Observer
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 1,596
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Neos95 View Post
          Yes I play to the beta 13 Part 2
          I have open savefile of the beta 13 part 1 in the beta 13 part 2
          I use VBA 1.8.0 Beta 3
          How used the Glitch Cleaner ? because I've a UPS file but I do not know how to do it with it
          I tried to use Walk Through Walls cheat but the problem is always same (a exclamation mark appears over my head to the route 5 )
          1) Beta 13 Part 1 savefiles don't work with the Beta 13 Part 2, so that's where your issue comes from.
          2) You can find the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room, as I said before. You interact with it and that's it. I doubt it'll solve your issue though.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #14080    
          Old 4 Days Ago (11:47 PM).
          Neos95's Avatar
          Neos95 Neos95 is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2018
            Posts: 3
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
            1) Beta 13 Part 1 savefiles don't work with the Beta 13 Part 2, so that's where your issue comes from.
            2) You can find the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room, as I said before. You interact with it and that's it. I doubt it'll solve your issue though.

            okay I will reset my game and begin a new game....
            Reply With Quote
              #14081    
            Old 4 Days Ago (6:48 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Paglia20.
            Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2018
              Posts: 8
              Sorry guys for the question but i don't know where can i find a normal Onix, this beacuse i saw that rock tunnel isn't in the game and I don't know how to find an Onix....
              Thanks for the replay
              Reply With Quote
                #14082    
              Old 4 Days Ago (3:03 PM).
              Lunos's Avatar
              Lunos Lunos is offline
              The Observer
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2008
                Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 1,596
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                Sorry guys for the question but i don't know where can i find a normal Onix, this beacuse i saw that rock tunnel isn't in the game and I don't know how to find an Onix....
                Thanks for the replay
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #14083    
                Old 3 Days Ago (2:31 AM).
                Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2018
                  Posts: 8
                  So, only in the victory road D: i need it for the game D:
                  Reply With Quote
                    #14084    
                  Old 3 Days Ago (6:19 AM).
                  KDRex123's Avatar
                  KDRex123 KDRex123 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2018
                    Location: Nowhere
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Mild
                    Posts: 3
                    How Can I play the Mewtwo Strikes Back Event ( I'm in the post game already and i still did not find out a way to get pass the Gyrados)
                    __________________
                    KD123
                    Reply With Quote
                      #14085    
                    Old 3 Days Ago (6:31 AM).
                    Lunos's Avatar
                    Lunos Lunos is offline
                    The Observer
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2008
                      Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 1,596
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KDRex123 View Post
                      How Can I play the Mewtwo Strikes Back Event ( I'm in the post game already and i still did not find out a way to get pass the Gyrados)
                      Grab the invitation in Cinnabar Island's Laboratory, then watch the cutscene at Cinnabar Island's Pokémon Center and then the Gyarados will go away.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #14086    
                      Old 3 Days Ago (7:29 AM).
                      Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2018
                        Posts: 8
                        So, There are no other ways to get an onix?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #14087    
                        Old 3 Days Ago (9:54 AM).
                        Emanuel Max Emanuel Max is online now
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          What is the best version? Beta 11 or Beta 13? I think Beta 11 has more contents, but I'm not sure of it ^^'
                          Reply With Quote
                            #14088    
                          Old 3 Days Ago (10:34 AM). Edited 3 Days Ago by Entei Fan.
                          Entei Fan's Avatar
                          Entei Fan Entei Fan is offline
                          Canine pokemon fan
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2005
                            Location: Hamsternidia , somewhere in the universe
                            Age: 33
                            Gender: Other
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 420
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                            ON:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAUzVJPM2g

                            I can't wait to kick Ash's butt again :3
                            __________________
                            My pokemon uncles and aunts (Note that this is a recolor and from Pokemon Crystal)



                            Original nick - BH
                            Name - Bartek
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14089    
                            Old 3 Days Ago (11:14 AM).
                            Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2018
                              Posts: 8
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                              So, There are no other ways to get an onix?
                              I need it for my history team
                              Reply With Quote
                                #14090    
                              Old 3 Days Ago (2:46 PM).
                              Lunos's Avatar
                              Lunos Lunos is offline
                              The Observer
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 1,596
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                                So, There are no other ways to get an onix?
                                Nope.
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Emanuel Max View Post
                                What is the best version? Beta 11 or Beta 13? I think Beta 11 has more contents, but I'm not sure of it ^^'
                                Beta 11 has more content but it's pretty buggy and visually ugly.
                                Beta 13 has less content but although there's bugs, it is more polished.
                                Pick your poison.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #14091    
                                Old 3 Days Ago (4:23 PM).
                                Poleba42 Poleba42 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2018
                                  Posts: 1
                                  Hello! I have a question, does Kangaskid only evolve into Kangaskhan? Or can it evolve into Kangaskhoon also? Thank you!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #14092    
                                  Old 3 Days Ago (5:46 PM). Edited 3 Days Ago by Lunos.
                                  Lunos's Avatar
                                  Lunos Lunos is offline
                                  The Observer
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                                    Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lonely
                                    Posts: 1,596
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Poleba42 View Post
                                    Hello! I have a question, does Kangaskid only evolve into Kangaskhan? Or can it evolve into Kangaskhoon also? Thank you!
                                    I think it only evolves into Kanghaskhan, yes.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #14093    
                                    Old 2 Days Ago (8:47 AM).
                                    Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2018
                                      Posts: 8
                                      Sorry guys for the question but i wont to add two pkmn to my team (houndoum and swinub) where can i find them?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #14094    
                                      Old 2 Days Ago (11:44 AM).
                                      Lunos's Avatar
                                      Lunos Lunos is offline
                                      The Observer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2008
                                        Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 1,596
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                                        Sorry guys for the question but i wont to add two pkmn to my team (houndoum and swinub) where can i find them?
                                        They're not obtainable at the moment.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #14095    
                                        Old 15 Hours Ago (2:36 AM).
                                        Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2018
                                          Posts: 8
                                          Is there numel?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #14096    
                                          Old 14 Hours Ago (3:18 AM).
                                          Android18's Avatar
                                          Android18 Android18 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2016
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 23
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                                            Is there numel?
                                            check out this list for available pokemon and locations in Beta 13
                                            https://pastebin.com/WcKaGmYA
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #14097    
                                            Old 14 Hours Ago (3:47 AM).
                                            Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2018
                                              Posts: 8
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Android18 View Post
                                              check out this list for available pokemon and locations in Beta 13
                                              https://pastebin.com/WcKaGmYA
                                              I love you
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #14098    
                                              Old 13 Hours Ago (3:58 AM).
                                              Lunos's Avatar
                                              Lunos Lunos is offline
                                              The Observer
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                                Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Lonely
                                                Posts: 1,596
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                                                Is there numel?
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Paglia20 View Post
                                                I love you
                                                daily Reminder that the guides are linked in the main post of this thread under the Guides section.
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #14099    
                                                Old 5 Hours Ago (12:18 PM).
                                                Paglia20 Paglia20 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2018
                                                  Posts: 8
                                                  Sorry i didn't see it
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:47 PM.