• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Nope, hadn't even heard of it. I just read up on the plot though, and it actually sounds very interesting :o I'll be sure to check it out!

Hunter x Hunter?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Nope D: I seriously need to check out more animes, most of the ones I've seen mentioned in here I've barely even heard of :(

Yu Yu Hakusho?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Don't really remember watching it, unfortunately. ): I might look into it on Google and see if it interests me. If it does, then I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot!

Sword Art Online?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
^It will go even more in the next season with GGO which is FPSMMO

BLITZENDEGEN!
You bet I did =D Based Sunrise =D

Buddy Complex?

Nope D: I seriously need to check out more animes, most of the ones I've seen mentioned in here I've barely even heard of :(
You first seriously need to stop using the word "animes" :/
Anime do not have plural tense.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
No, saw it in the anime list for current season but it did not really grab my attention.

Have you watched Shigurui?

Years
Not yet, it's on my list though.

Have you seen Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Not yet, it's on my list though.

Have you seen Neon Genesis Evangelion?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Saw it when i was like 9 and am currently watching the new ova series.

Have yous seen jojos bizarre adventure?

Saw it when i was like 9 and am currently watching the new ova series.

Have yous seen jojos bizarre adventure?

Years
To be honest, I dropped Coppelion halfway through so I'm not sure how the second half ended; beginning was kind of slow and decided to watch it because it's produced by GoHands \: And same with Nagi no Asukara. I'm just reading episode summaries now, not actually watching it.

Inuyasha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back