• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

Years
Today I tried to open a toilet door, but it had no handle - just a lock and a sci fi panel to the side. Someone from the other side of the room was saying 'shove' a few decibels lower than, oh, a flea, and I mean the fuck you can't open doors anymore without physical violence. When I was done I was all HEY LOOK MA I MADE IT

Years
God bless all the trans people of this world. And god bless restraint because it makes weakness taste better. And god bless all of the trolls who live under all the bridges because those goats were assholes.

Years
Blood sugar... depleting... grrnk. < depleted blood sugar noise

tumblr_m4x0ynIeGJ1qbmv64o9_r1_250.gif

Years
I'm still waiting for that cup of tea. This remix seems to do my sentiment justice

I'm a low blood sugar person
In a low blood sugary world
Life is grrnk
We can't even think.
You can't touch my fucking hair
Don't even think of undressing me anywhere

C'mon, low blood sugar person let's go have tea
Ah ah ah yeah

Years
Today is the anniversary of my birth. Kaloo, kalay, oh frabjous day! Boxer shorts with sloths on them were presented to me, which is epic.
... should I be offended.

... and I bought a book I can't read for like, months because I have to see the film first. Genius.

Years
I want to go to Eton right now and quite frankly I am devastated that I'm not there... right... now. I'm in this chair instead. In a shirt with fruit on it. And an onion. Good god I am depressed.

And I should be doing something marvellous right now but I'm in too much of a fruity shirt.

Years
I'd make the worst butler in the entire universe. I'd put the dirty dishes under the carpet, spend my breaks jamming to Weezer and would sneeze over the morning mail.

Back