• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Mafia | Endgame

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
fJw1U9w.jpg

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Let's make this game active imo. We're just gonna go around in circles if we don't.

Here are my thoughts based on the very minimal anount of posts. Non conclusive yet because of the lack of data.

aeternum as Null - Hasn't posted anything. Nothing to go off from

Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Town - I know I'm town and I'll try to make sense of things better now

ASDBUDDY as Townlean - I find his proactive behavior townish and his contribution is decent

Miah as Scumlean - I'm not a fan of the abstaining and the single post with nothing to say, other than a lame reaction

purplecicada as Townlean - Hasn't really posted much content like everyone else but I find her behavior townish for the slight contribution

Pecilia as Scumlean - I find the initial action to immediately abstain suspicious but the response to it was so-so or at least decent, so I'm lowering to a scumlean. Still suspicious though.

Neko Maid Kapper as Scumlean - I don't like the abstain vote and the lack of effort.

Bidoof FTW as Townlean - His interaction with Newt is townish from what I see and at least, he didn't just go and not vote like the others.

Newtsie as Townlean - His vote on Desox, though risky, is maybe characteristic of town!Newtsie, who is kinda reckless and would not throw too much attention on him as mafia.

L'Belle as Scumread - I find the abstain post with "nothing to discuss" very suspicious. The response to being voted is weak imo.

Nakuzami as Null - Hasn't posted anything on D1. Nothing to go off from except the one post on D2 which doesn't help in any way.

Most of the reads are based on whether they voted or not. That's because I'm not fond of abstaining, especially when what happens is just the same - low activity, no discussion. I assume people are abstaining so that they can get in night actions but I don't think this works in here.

I like the low player count because it makes it easier to keep track of everyone, but not so fond of the activity.

Here goes my vote for now.
[Vote] L'Belle

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Thank you for the detailed analysis, and your views on the stance of everyone rn, Kiyo.

So it seems like that there have been two deaths, one could def be attributed to maf night kill and by the text i believe that to be Desox,
the other i'm not sure, it looks either jd was killed by the tactian's trap or the drunk guy shot them.

what i don't get is that how there were two honest (villager and miller), is it that i'm missing something and the there were more than one 'honest ???/???' roles?

Edit: since the text said two shots, I believe that it was the drunk guy who shot Jd. RIP both.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I still find the case on me to be very weak. How is the fact that there is nothing to discuss in my opinion, suspicious? It doesn't make any sense and is grasping at straws.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
I still find the case on me to be very weak. How is the fact that there is nothing to discuss in my opinion, suspicious? It doesn't make any sense and is grasping at straws.

It was not that you found nothing to discuss but rather the way you made an outright statement and went
to abstain (iirc).
Discussions come from initiating them, you can't just declare there isn't anything to discuss, that's rather straightforward.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
It was not that you found nothing to discuss but rather the way you made an outright statement and went
to abstain (iirc).
Discussions come from initiating them, you can't just declare there isn't anything to discuss, that's rather straightforward.

Well I didn't mean it that way

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Hi daddy
It appears that Naku an Aeternum dont have much to say :thinking:
I should thank Kiyo for at least trying to actually make analysis even with the lack of data. But i do not like how he (Kyio) and ASDBUDDY are trying to go for an easy lynch on Michel. That is indeed suspicious, i see that as two scum helping each other

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Hi daddy
I should thank Kiyo for at least trying to actually make analysis even with the lack of data. But i do not like how he (Kyio) and ASDBUDDY are trying to go for an easy lynch on Michel. That is indeed suspicious, i see that as two scum helping each other

I must agree with this. It's a very easy lynch without a lot of arguments at all. On that note, i'm going to vote [Vote] ASDbuddy

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I somehow doubt that. Kiyo and ASD are scum. I find it more likely that Michelle and Neko are scum, at the same time I don't really feel either is scum. Aeter dropping a vote on Naku with nothing to add is intriguing though.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'm going to say the 'Honest X (name here)' roles refer to vanilla townies.
Won't vote for him just yet, but I feel that alvey voting for Naku (adding no reasoning to it) is a little bit odd. Not scumworthy, just odd. A defence, if he has one, would be more than satisfactory. Only reason I'm not voting for him yet is because it's D2 and I feel there's really no actual need to push him (or anyone really) at this present time.

Honestly feel like best thing we can do is randovote unless someone has anything in particular they can share. Town lead on Kiyo for the post he made. A long, well-thought and kinda detailed post is something I like to see. Don't see anything weird about it either. A little odd to place it at more or less the start of the game, but nothing weird from Kiyo.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Well I didn't mean it that way
What did you mean then?

Hi daddy

Define an easy lynch. Also, (1) do you think that any mafia would be bold enough to collaborate in thread? (2) The Mafia chat is anonymous (if you didn't read), so how is this possible?

I must agree with this. It's a very easy lynch without a lot of arguments at all. On that note, i'm going to vote [Vote] ASDbuddy

"A lot of arguments" - How do you get a lot of arguments when most haven't even done anything relevant? It may be a reach, I have to admit, but it's one of the only leads I have so far.

Also, I think that other than just plainly not contributing, I think that you can share your opinions tbh.

I'll maintain my vote.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Hm, I had forgotten that the Mastermind is in this game.

That's something we should really be keeping in mind moving forward.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I based my vote on Naku on the fact that we would both be dying due to inactivity today if we didn't vote. Mafia is more likely to miss a vote due to time out than town and I only forgot because I was busy working and packing for my move that's a little under a month away. Also, kiyos list of reads did have some influence in narrowing down my vote for the day.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years

first of all i didn't vote you in this day phase, so how am i going for an easy lynch?

Second, the arguments are still very much there.enough for even kiyo to pick it up.

you faltered, dismissing it by saying there is lack of arguments is rather, grabbing for in the dark isn't it?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
All I said was that there wasn't much to discuss, I don't know why it triggers you so much. And not contributing can be said to half the cast. I personally find ASD more suspicious because he is just backing up Kiyo without any new info himself, which is just an easy way to get away if you ask me. And no, I didn't dismiss it. If one of his arguments was 'He doesn't contribute much', why didn't he say that? The only argument he had was 'He said there was nothing to discuss' which I still don't understand why it's suspicious at all. Why would a mafia say this?

Back